Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Synner Strife
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Did you Free Company abandon you during the transfer service? Looking for a small to medium build english speaking Free Company to chat with and ask questions? Or maybe your just a loner who is interested in getting the Free company perks but doesn't want to be bothered. Eternal Strife is the Free Company for you! We are staying on Ultima and now have multiple lvl 50 members. We are currently in negotiations with other FC's to develop linkshells for endgame content. So if you'd like to be in a smaller community yet still have a large pool of people to raid with sign up today!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Synner Strife
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Change of Servers

Due to the increase in English speakers leaving the server Eternal Strife has decided to move to Midgarsormr on the NA/EU servers. My only regret is that we took to long to do it and lost a lot of our members. If you are a previous Eternal Strife member and would like to come back please search us out. Also anyone looking for a new home away from the Ultima server please hit us up.

Once there just send Synner Strife, Raven Axen, Dark Ray or Wryzen Kaste a message via moogle mail. Or look for anyone with the <Ultma> tag. You were a great server and we as the tag says will always remember you!

See you in Game!
    (0)
    Synner Strife
    How do you prove you exist? Maybe we don't exist... -Vivi

Player
    Character
    Yui Stormborn
    World
    Ultima
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Hello

How many members do you currently have? I want to join a small - medium sized FC
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yui Stormborn
    World
    Ultima
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

Invite please

I've checked some members but they seem to be offline, so cant /tell them.
    Anyone playing on japan timezone? (I'm from Japan)

Please sent me /tell and invite
    IGN: Yui Stormborn
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Synner Strife
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Yes actually we do have a couple english members that are living in Japan. We have recently changed servers though to Midgardsormr. If your looking for a FC on this particular server I would highly suggest Conversational Topic or Onion Knights as great medium size FC's on this server. Thanks for your interest. If you are interested in joining our FC and don't mine moving servers please hit me up on Midgardsormr on the NA/EU we moved the entire FC due to lack of new english players. We currently have 52 member and are cutting off registration at 60. I have just setup a linkshell with other 20 FC leaders on our server and we have an endgame dedicated linkshell for members lvl 50 doing endgame. This allows our FC to stay small and still pool for endgame content. Either way have a good one!
    (0)
    Synner Strife
    How do you prove you exist? Maybe we don't exist... -Vivi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2