Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Player
    Character
    Justina Suntail
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    so im feeling really iffy about darklight now for scholar. i want crit rate for the crit succors and adl's but the only piece with crit is the legs.... my AF body has 16...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astrid Merle
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeila View Post
    so im feeling really iffy about darklight now for scholar. i want crit rate for the crit succors and adl's but the only piece with crit is the legs.... my AF body has 16...
    If it helps, crit cap on vanya robe is 27 - reachable with 3 savage aim 4s.

Even with 3 savage aim 3s, that's 18. If you're not up to getting rose gold circlet/vanya hat of healing/AF2/allagan just yet, I'd say warlock's hat is arguably better than strategos if piety isn't that big a deal for you as a SCH. A HQ vanya robe with 3 savage aim 3s + warlock's hat would be -4 mind, -4 det, -all of the piety, and +32 crit rate. Still is a really nice alternative even if you're on a tight budget for a SCH.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Justina Suntail
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by fanservice View Post
    If it helps, crit cap on vanya robe is 27 - reachable with 3 savage aim 4s.

Even with 3 savage aim 3s, that's 18. If you're not up to getting rose gold circlet/vanya hat of healing/AF2/allagan just yet, I'd say warlock's hat is arguably better than strategos if piety isn't that big a deal for you as a SCH. A HQ vanya robe with 3 savage aim 3s + warlock's hat would be -4 mind, -4 det, -all of the piety, and +32 crit rate. Still is a really nice alternative even if you're on a tight budget for a SCH.
    i have the stones for potash i just need to find a trusted crafter
    (0)

4. 10-07-2013 09:56 AM
    Reason
    misinfo

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7