(0)

Player
    Character
    Mikita Nightsong
    World
    Anima
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I was initially happy when they announced the Quick Synthesis option, but turned out to be disappointed with their implementation and pretty much never use it.

It's basically just a built in botting system.
    It still takes quite a bit of time to synthesize a stack of items (close to just doing it manually), but you can just go AFK while it works -- essentially what a botting program does, right? Plus you have a chance at failing the synthesis no matter how high your level is above the recipe.

Rather than "Quick Synthesis" they should have just called it "Auto Synthesis" or "AFK Synthesis".

I really wanted a Quick Synthesis that would save TIME rather than let me go and do housework instead. ^^;

To that end, I hope they will bring back the batch synthesis recipes we had in v1. We still needed to go through the synthesis processes manually, but you could create 3 or so items at a time instead of just 1. There was also a slight advantage in terms of ingredient usage... For example, synthesizing 1 ingot would normally require 3 ores, but synthesizing a batch of 3 ingots would require just 8 ores.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2