Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hello,

The development team is aware of the situation and the requests for some type of icon to indicate which equipment is part of a gear set.

They are currently looking into an easy to see method, including the icon request, to prevent accidental selling of equipment. Once we have some more information, we'll be sure to let you know!
    (78)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Luth'li Sin
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 44
    Please also add the option to just include another item in the gear set in the case you can't equip it anymore. Currently you have to equip each piece of equipment again and save/update the set from it...
    (7)

お前は俺の仲間だ

Player
    Character
    Brises Ravenheart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I think that any items in a saved gearset, should not show up in inventory, just like worn items do not. So if you have several different sets for different classes, they won't even show up in inventory unless you change the set.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Crim Soukyuu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyhnnox View Post
    Please also add the option to just include another item in the gear set in the case you can't equip it anymore. Currently you have to equip each piece of equipment again and save/update the set from it...
    Or rather, just equip all the items that are present, leaving out those that aren't. Keep the warning message that one or more items are missing.
    (2)

[ AMD Phenom II X4 970BE@4GHz | 12GB DDR3-RAM@CL7 | nVidia GeForce 260GTX OC | Crucial m4 SSD ]

Player
    Character
    Slambo Jam
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello,

The development team is aware of the situation and the requests for some type of icon to indicate which equipment is part of a gear set.

They are currently looking into an easy to see method, including the icon request, to prevent accidental selling of equipment. Once we have some more information, we'll be sure to let you know!
    Something similar to the prompt we get when purchasing a weapon higher level than our class would be perfect. Just a warning stating "This item is part of a gear set. Proceed with sale?"
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Danira Sunspear
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I suspect this has been mentioned as I don't believe for a second I'm the only one getting regularly pissed off by this.

When turning in levequest items, especially crafting leves can we please have the turn in NOT take items from my armoury chest ?! I would love items to be taken ONLY from my inventory. I keep handing in gear for crafting leves or similar and have on occasion handed an item over thats part of a gear set without realising. It really gets my goat ! lol

Thanks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zero Anselm
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    You should really know what you have equipped. It takes 5 seconds to display sets that aren't equipped.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Brises View Post
    I think that any items in a saved gearset, should not show up in inventory, just like worn items do not. So if you have several different sets for different classes, they won't even show up in inventory unless you change the set.
    Items in your saved gearsets are in the armory, not inventory. I know this because sometimes, to avoid losing a drop from a treasure box, I move armor temporarily to inventory when I run out of space in armory, then later realize that I disabled a gearset by doing it, because unless there is a feature I am unaware of that allows you to equip armor from inventory, gearsets do not equip armor from the inventory. You have to move items to armory in order to add to gearsets.

If you craft items, they do go to inventory but you can select an option in config to make crafting armor go to armory when crafted instead.

Edit, it would be cool to have a feature like the crafting option, to allow drop armor from TB or fights to go to inventory if you choose.
    (0)
    Last edited by MStowastiqVahlshdeh; 09-16-2013 at 03:37 AM.

Player
    Character
    Seira Lebirath
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello,

it doesnt have to be a complicated system.. some are asking for number that match ur different gear set and so on, but like others have suggested this could be conflict if i have the same gear on differents set..

ONE icon on everything that is part of my set would be enough, yea more wouldbe nice but between this (checking my 6 different classes to see what i can sell of no, MULTIPLE times is tooooo time consuming) and no way of SORT... managing your inventory can be a headache...
    hope this come with the next patch..
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Brises Ravenheart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by MStowastiqVahlshdeh View Post
    Items in your saved gearsets are in the armory, not inventory. I know this because sometimes, to avoid losing a drop from a treasure box, I move armor temporarily to inventory when I run out of space in armory, then later realize that I disabled a gearset by doing it, because unless there is a feature I am unaware of that allows you to equip armor from inventory, gearsets do not equip armor from the inventory. You have to move items to armory in order to add to gearsets.

If you craft items, they do go to inventory but you can select an option in config to make crafting armor go to armory when crafted instead.

Edit, it would be cool to have a feature like the crafting option, to allow drop armor from TB or fights to go to inventory if you choose.
    Inventory, armory, yadda, yadda. Armory is a category of inventory and we are talking about gearsets so I'm pretty sure everyone understood me.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast