Player
    Character
    Florin Tinytoes
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Gold Sellers

I'm on the japan realm hades, I didn't exactly know how to register this complaint. So basically a character named Willelm Beak shouting in La Noscea is trying to advertise spamming for gold sales and its flooding the chat constantly. The site he is spamming is mmoaa.com. This kind of thing drives me nuts. Plus the spamming is really annoying.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Hamustaa Heika
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 45
    You can report them through the in-game support option (all the way to the right after hitting start during gameplay) under "cheating".
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lucazu Acario
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 50
    You should take out the site xD now you're kinda advertising for them.

I wish Square would do whatever it is Enmasse does (tera)
    There are no goldsellers in their game, and I haven't seen any bots either. It was so refreshing after playing Aion (which is also filled with bots and goldspammers).
    Now... entering a full bot and goldspamming game again this discourages me.

So yeah... Square, I have no idea how Enmasse prevents the goldspammers and bots from Tera but please look into it and inplant this system or whatever in FF.
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Nimue Malmar
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    This problem is growing. There is no anti spam put in place on the chat so gil sellers just spam in all capital cities! If I want to have a conversation with someone in those cities I must blacklist these sellers first. Everyone may say .. ohh just blacklist them and then report them, well this is not just every 20 minutes or 1 time an hour. Your are suggesting that on my hard earned time off, to be in game playing a game I want to play and I should work to keep these gold sellers out of my chat. This is absurd. Chat needs to be fixed! This is not the first mmo that has gold sellers, take from them and fix this problem! ~Make it easy to report and block, make it harder to spam, make certain chat level restricted. This is by far the most non evolved chat system I have ever seen. I think my 19 month old could write the code that made ffxiv chat system.

This is really my only problem with this game but its a big problem, also, think of the ps3 players, they really have to work to blacklist these players, and if they don't have a keyboard and then type something in that gets pushed out by gold spam this is just so absurd its unbelievable.

Please fix the chat and ability to block and report.
    (25)

Player
    Character
    Amanzi Eorlingas
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimue View Post
    ~Make it easy to report and block, make it harder to spam, make certain chat level restricted.
    Level restriction on shouts is a great idea!!! how about a timer on how often you can shout?
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Dirt Knap
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Level restriction on shouts is a great idea!!! how about a timer on how often you can shout?
    Yes this also is one of the most basic of spam blocking procedures that has been in use since at least 18 years ago which they have decided against implementing because they know better.
    (11)
    Last edited by zeke181; 09-29-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Player
    Character
    Baxter Moondream
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 21
    I cancelled my subscription tonight because of the gold seller spam. Completely ridiculous. Simple solution...right-click report spam or ignore. Bad enough they get away with flooding chat so nobody can read , but then I have to remember their silly scramble of letters they call a name and use my game time to type it in. How was this not taken care of already?! And when I hit escape while I am typing I expect it to CLEAR what I was typing and then decided not to say when I hit escape. But nope, gotta go delete it or backspace it. Beautiful game with a broken chat log.
    (19)

Player
    Character
    Kazzam Dalderim
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 26
    This Gill Sellers really driving me crazy. I can not read any messages or just sit arround and enjoy the enviorment... Hope they will fix this problem soon.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Ullefore Oakenheart
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    well nobody has mentioned the obvious and its burning me.....what happens when you have used up your 200 list? i know im nearly at 200 and what then? ive just got to put up with it? im ps3 as well and yes it is a pain in the arse, never seen this on lotro, wow, or gw 2 (not on this kind of scale anyway) its beyond ridiculous....bots piss me off, why not make all crafts like fishing with multiple inputs? that way a bot wouldnt be able to be used, how many fishing bots has anybody seen? ive seen 000000000
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Akira Ono
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    It's more frustrating when you ALT+R to respond to your buddy who messaged you, only to realize in the short window of time it took you to respond, a RMT messaged you. So the long message you just typed out went to the stupid RMT. The worst part is that if you black list a RMT who /t'd you, they're still in your ALT+R respond list!
    (19)

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast