Player
    Character
    Wizuba Shi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

Finally dinged 50 and i am able to post!

So yea,i finally dinged level 50 i found it pretty frustrating to not being able to post while you were leveling how are you supposed to deliver feedback if you cannot post ?
    My experience with the game so far went 'Ok' the server issues where really a big problem,aswell i pre-ordered the game for me and a friend my friend never for his early acces code but got his game key 3 days after official release so thats 6 days later then it was supposed to be!!!!The game itself is nice and fun if you can pass the server issues,new patch got released today first log-in attempt i could not connect to connection lobby so i wonder what the patch fixed apart from error 1017.I was wondering the whole time why they can't add a simple queue system like every mmo has or heck even an overflow like Guild Wars2 had,i just found it sad that the game had so few issues and took them all this time to fix it!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wizuba Shi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Need to thank you guys for the free gametime compensation we got but the early acces felt more like an late server stress test what it should not have been!

Well thats my review of the game so far,yet have to discover the endgame content!

Regards

Wizuba
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Megerra Astara
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Actually you could post at level 15, but only could post 3 times a day and then you could do more the higher you got, but it also helps to select your main charater as your main, and disable the other characters that are low level, as it will go against you.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Wizuba Shi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinrinCole View Post
    Actually you could post at level 15, but only could post 3 times a day and then you could do more the higher you got, but it also helps to select your main charater as your main, and disable the other characters that are low level, as it will go against you.
    :O still looks complicated and the fact there is a post cap -_-
    (0)