Player
    Character
    Chachasamu Cocosamu
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

Garuda

I'm normally pretty critical of SE, but I just got to the Garuda fight, and I can pretty much admit that I haven't had that much fun on a MMO boss probably in my life. This is coming from someone whos played Tera, Rift and Aion, and cleared all end game raids in each. The music is great and sets the atmosphere perfectly, I ended up having to set this song on repeat after the fight I enjoyed it so much. The fight has fun but challenging mechanics, enough to keep you thrilled throughout.

I cant wait to beat this on hard now. Hats off to you on this one, SE.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Iron Soup
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Youmu View Post
    I'm normally pretty critical of SE, but I just got to the Garuda fight, and I can pretty much admit that I haven't had that much fun on a MMO boss probably in my life. This is coming from someone whos played Tera, Rift and Aion, and cleared all end game raids in each. The music is great and sets the atmosphere perfectly, I ended up having to set this song on repeat after the fight I enjoyed it so much. The fight has fun but challenging mechanics, enough to keep you thrilled throughout.

The only flaw I've seen is the inability to target the "plumes/adds" while they are on the other side of a pillar (unable to target). The rest, it's just classic Garuda.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leeloominai Dallas
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I have to agree here. This is the one fight so far I didn't even care if I wiped because I got to listen to the track longer, and the fight is so fast paced I felt like I was playing more of an action game.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Snickle Fritz
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Tanking her was quite fun and frightening. That LAUGH.

At the end, my whole party wiped except for me. She had about 3% health or so left. I got in a few swings and shaved a bit of HP off and then she teleported to use one of her moves. After evading it she appeared back in the middle again. I was scared shitless we would have to start all over again. I threw in a quick fracture, did my combo, and she was dust. Couldn't believe it.
    (1)

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution

Player
    Character
    Phantom Lunar
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    I really enjoy the music of Garuda fight as well. But out of most of the battle music, Titan takes my heart.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kyriea Nova
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I love the primal fights, and just every fight in this game really. Primal fights are hard enough for you to wipe constantly until you learn the fight but not hard enough that you can't possibly beat them. Good job SE, you seem to have found the perfect middle ground!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Stasis Korial
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Cleared after about 30-40 minutes of attempts with a duty finder pug. None of us had cleared it before. 2 of the members had wiped repeatedly in previous groups due to a lack of communication and tanking issues. It's a respectable challenge to coordinate with a pug. It felt good to work out the kinks of a boss again. Fun fight.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu View Post

You can set the music from a boss fight to repeat? How did you do that? I've been trying to get music to loop on my PS3 because it feels awkward running around for minutes at a time in silence.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chachasamu Cocosamu
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Use youtube.
    (0)