Player
    Character
    Jason Richards
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 45

Can't get back to Cid to get Garuda quest

I unlocked the Garuda quest from Cid at 43, but couldn't pick it up until the required level of 44. To leave the airship arrivals area, I had to talk to the attendant. But when I got to the required level of 44 to go pick up the quest, I couldn't get back in. When I talked to the attendant who let me in the first time, all he offered me was passage to Ul'dah and Limsa Lominsa.

Is this bugged? Or is there someone I can talk to to get back in there and get this required main storyline quest?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Jason Richards
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 45
    Strange. It didn't let me in, but now there's an option from the npc to proceed to "lady of the vortex." Problem solved. Dunno why it changed after I logged out and came back in.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    D'ranu Nunh
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Did it give you access after you reached 44? I have the same problem, turned in quest at 43, but couldn't receive quest since it requires 44. Haven't gotten to 44 yet, but worried I won't be able to get back in.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aernos Silveryn
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 47
    I have same problem with the level 42 quest handed in 41 too low level to pick up 42 now I am 42 cannot get back in to pick it up
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aernos Silveryn
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 47
    Now level 44 still cannot get in
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ordy Butterbottom
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Has this been fixed for anyone as I am now level 48 and unable to proceed with "Lady of the Vortex" meaning I wont be able to do a lot of end game content since I can not finish the story. I also tried emailing Square support with little to no response and just a commendation to post the issue on the forums.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jayrawrd; 09-07-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tandy Thorne
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I just turned in the quest at 43 and wasnt able to get the 44 one. No option to go back in, so going to try to get to 44 and pray I am not bugged out. Why on earth they wont just let you TAKE the quests and not turn them in if your lower level is beyond me. So stupid.
    (0)