Player
    Character
    Lilianna Ashe
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 37

Haukke Manor Dungeon Bug - Manor Sentry Invincible and Frozen

Tonight I was with a full party. doing a run on Haukke Manor, and we came to Manor Sentry. I believe that at half health, this mob is supposed to fly and open the doors to the boss chamber. But in our run, the Sentry just stayed in place and became invincible... preventing us from continuing on with the dungeon. We proceeded to run away and see if it would reset... the health on it did, but it was still stuck in the same place we left it, invincible and ugly as ever.

Let me know if I can offer any other details.
    (0)

Thank you for submitting your report about the Manor Sentry becoming invincible and not moving as expected. We appreciate that you have taken time out of your day and away from playing FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn to let us know about this trouble so we can improve the experience of playing the game.

While we do appreciate that you have brought our attention to the trouble you experienced, the amount of information provided is insufficient for us to conduct an investigation into the cause of the trouble and how we can resolve it. To help provide some insight into the information we find valuable for looking into and resolving these errors, you can go to the
    Welcome to the "In-Game Bugs" Forum! (READ THIS FIRST) to find out what information we do need and why that information is important. There are also templates that we provide for reporting Windows errors and PS3 errors. We are certainly not going to require strict adherence to the templates, but they do help show the information we find important for those reports in an easy to fill out format. As long as the information is provided, however, feel free to use the format that feels most comfortable and informative to you.

We are looking forward to getting more information from you so we can look into this error and try to resolve it. Thank you for taking the time to provide more information about this error, and thank you for playing FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
    (0)