Player
    Character
    Ftwozero Jproject
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 21

mid September world transfers ...?

couldent find a general forum.. for this matter and well this is where all the posts go down

but im sure its sept 24th not sure what it is in Japan buuuut, I for one would like to play with my friends...
    due to world lockouts from beta P4 we all are in different worlds. and well been waiting for mid September but now we are on the last week...of September ....
    did i miss something..?
    like a letter e-mail....anything?
    if any one has info on this please let me know ?
    (1)

Character
    Lexia Lightress
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Transfers have been changed to mid-october
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raist Soulforge
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    was announced at the Tokyo Game Show just a couple days ago. Only a JP stream is available, but they put a graphic up about the delay with English on it. Usually takes a while for the community team to get translated highlights posted. They talked about new dungeons and housing and other stuff as well. A good bit of info--was about a 40 minute presentation.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ftwozero Jproject
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 21
    not what i care about... looks like im gonna play the entire game without my freinds and then just do end game content with them..
    what a rip off
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Thorlorin Dragonsbane
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Are you sure about mid-october? Translation over on Gamerescape says early october.
    (0)

Character
    Noel Kreiss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Raist View Post
    was announced at the Tokyo Game Show just a couple days ago. Only a JP stream is available, but they put a graphic up about the delay with English on it. Usually takes a while for the community team to get translated highlights posted. They talked about new dungeons and housing and other stuff as well. A good bit of info--was about a 40 minute presentation.
    This is some BS.
    Firstly.
    If you look on the loadstone, it tell us mid-Sept. Sooo instead of looking at 40 sites to see where it says, they do that, and not tell us here
    and still have mid-Sept up and we're twiddling our thumbs over it. -Sigh; Put junk on this friggin' site or update the date SE! I'm not playing Translate the Japanese or Hunt the dates on xx amount of dang sites! -____________________________________________________________________________________________-
    (0)
    Last edited by Arriverderci; 09-25-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Player
    Character
    Thorlorin Dragonsbane
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    If you don't know that you need to pay attention to interviews done at Gaming Expos to get the latest information on your mmo's, then i have to ask where the frell have you been for the past nine years?

here is the relevant part from the gamerescape translation:

y; And because we had the character login restrictions and server restrictions

y; I believe there were people that made characters on worlds they didn’t want to make

y; and also not being able to play on same server as their friends.

y; For those people, can we get the power point up?

y; We are currently working on world transfer service

y; With this service you will be able to transfer your character from your current existing world to another world.

y; Right now we are aiming for early October.

y; We need to handle your account with care so we’re checking and currently going through debug process, so please give us just a little more time.

y; we’ll update you all through The Lodestone, so please wait for the update.

f; Thank you
    (0)

Character
    Noel Kreiss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzothegreat198 View Post
    If you don't know that you need to pay attention to interviews done at Gaming Expos to get the latest information on your mmo's, then i have to ask where the frell have you been for the past nine years?

here is the relevant part from the gamerescape translation:
    9 years ago I was in Elementary school. I rely on the main sites and not other things. I'm not searching all day for crap lol.
    Welp, now we know I guess. It sucks, but we can't be too surprised about this OOOOFFF COURSE.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zehel Sterben
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Again, they are AIMING for early October. That is no guarantee that it will happen. It's not BS that is just how it is.
    (0)

Character
    Noel Kreiss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoZehel View Post
    Again, they are AIMING for early October. That is no guarantee that it will happen. It's not BS that is just how it is.
    You're right, could be extended to Mid-Oct. Late-Oct. Next year, Never lol.
    Mid-Sept is about over man lol.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast