Player
    Character
    Pumyu Pumyu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 26

Account merging unsuccessful :(

I get home today from work, I can't log on — fair enough I'm aware of the situation. I then look over my emails to find that I can't merge my accounts after foolishly creating a new one (despite being told to be careful by squeenix, I know).

I'm so upset, like I always defend FFXIV I've said countless times to my free company 'it'll get better, this happens with every MMO' etc. and I'm really patient. I really feel like I've been stabbed in the back here.

Anyone else had this? I don't know what to do, I played through beta and for the last week and I don't want to start again. I'm in tears as I type this because I really want FFXIV to do well yet I just don't feel like playing anymore, despite buying Collector's Edition, and paying a sub back in 1.0. I've always backed Squeenix, I love their games, I even got Nier in the post today which I just cba to play now because I'm so upset with Squeenix. As a fanboy my heart is broke.

Dear James,

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are very sorry about the delay in replying to your query.

We are sorry to hear that you have accidentally registered your Collector's Edition of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn to the wrong service account. Unfortunately, it is technically not possible to have the product registration codes of FINAL FANTASY XIV 1.0 and FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn registered to the same service account, as requested in your ticket. It would therefore not be possible to register the Collector's Edition items to service account 1 either.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre team

Thank you again for contacting us and for your interest in Square Enix products!
    More help and information is available at the Square Enix Support Centre website.
    http://support.eu.square-enix.com/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryuke Hwanjin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Hi Pumkun,

I received the exact same email today. I just got off the phone (well about half an hour ago) to Square Enix EU support and they gave me a new code to apply to my 1.0 service account. I did ask for instructions on how to apply the code and they said they will include instructions in the email. I've just received my code, but no instructions on how to apply it to my 1.0 account, so I'm stuck at the moment.

Don't give up with this response from them though, a phone call or live chat conversation should sort it out for you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pumyu Pumyu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 26
    Thank you so much for your quick reply! ;w;
    Do you have a number I can use? That's so useful to know! I hope something like this gets stickied so other people don't feel so heart broken.
    If you ever need help ingame, you're always welcome to whisper me (I'm on Ragnarock too)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryuke Hwanjin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Of course, the EU customer support number to call from the UK is 0870 600 0182. You'll need your original ticket number which you received after requesting the account merge, but that's all the info I was asked for.

Now to find out where to apply this new code. As long as I DON'T create a new service account... ^_^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pumyu Pumyu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 26
    Thanks ever so much! I'll give them a call now, if I find out where to type it I'll be sure to let you know.
    Haha could you imagine the despair of making a third account...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pumyu Pumyu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 26
    Ahhh they're no longer taking calls, I guess I'll be on the phone tomorrow or something then
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Finley Firepeak
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 44
    There's a redeem code button on your account in the mog station. If I'm not mistaken, it should let you register it there.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pumyu Pumyu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 26
    Register a new account or bind it to a current one?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Finley Firepeak
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 44
    Bind it to a current one. Gimme a few and I'll see if I can't screen shot it for you.

Edited for pic:

[IMG][/IMG]

You can see my Garlond goggles in there, proving this is a 1.0 account. Hopefully that helps
    (1)
    Last edited by Avedis1134; 09-04-2013 at 03:08 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ryuke Hwanjin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    The lines close at 6pm, sorry, I should have said that first time ^_^

I see no redeem code, Avedis. The options I have are "Subscription Services", "Enter Bonus Code"(tried in here, doesn't work as it isn't a bonus code, as such), "Upgrade to Digital CE", "Add PS3 Service" and "Renew Subscription (Gamecard)"
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast