Player
    Character
    Isean I'
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Duty Finder Drop Outs.

this is to all the drop outs before they graduated their duty.

If you leave the duty first you have to wait 15mins before entering a new one, however if you are 2nd and then on, you do not have to wait.
    this is my question:

Why wouldn't you Re-Try the fight at least once before doping. Tanks and healers make errors no one is a computer, that being said you cant spot a bad tank so quick.
    Countless Ifrit Hard modes, people drop because the person was new to the fight or made an error.

Grow up, graduate, and play your job, that is all.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Kyriea Nova
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    It's just the mass influx of leet players at the beginning of any mmo who play for no other reason than to "beat" the game in the first month so they can move on to the next mmo. It's a shame it's like this but things will hopefully get better, I've had some fantastic groups overall but it's the idiots that ruin it for everyone. As a healer though at least you can enjoy shorter queue times than DPS.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Isean I'
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriea View Post
    It's just the mass influx of leet players at the beginning of any mmo who play for no other reason than to "beat" the game in the first month so they can move on to the next mmo. It's a shame it's like this but things will hopefully get better, I've had some fantastic groups overall but it's the idiots that ruin it for everyone. As a healer though at least you can enjoy shorter queue times than DPS.
    i have noticed that the ffxi people will stick to it and try over and over, and the ones who leave are from WoW and cant take the heat.

had a 2nd healer drop from ifrit hard:
    he died and then said
    "fuck this"
    "fuck this game"
    "fuck you"
    drops out of duty.

lolol becuase himself couldnt watch out for explosions -_-
    (2)
    Last edited by MrSeco; 09-04-2013 at 03:55 PM.

Character
    Carpe Noctum
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    OP, you have no idea why a random stranger on the internet leaves any Duty Finder group you happen to be placed in.

Sure, you can assume, but we all know what happens when you assume...

Isn't there something more worth while to worry about then why some random internet stranger no longer wants to play a game with you when you will never know why?
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeco View Post
    i have noticed that the ffxi people will stick to it and try over and over, and the ones who leave are from WoW and cant take the heat.

had a 2nd healer drop from ifrit hard:
    he died and then said
    "fuck this"
    "fuck this game"
    "fuck you"
    drops out of duty.

lolol becuase himself couldnt watch out for explosions -_-
    I know, I hate people like that, had groups drop from Titan after the first wipe. I call them Toilet Paper Players and leave it at that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Isean I'
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    my predictions

most wont get past garuda and will rage quit the game only leaving decent players to get to 50, then at 50 hard modes will weed out some more players, in the end leaving only the best in months to come ;]
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Root Beer
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 21
    We died about 4 times to Ifrit on normal no less.
    Think all of us were first time in doing the fight.
    After the third attempt one party member asked his FC what needs to be done in the fight to stop him from one-shotting the party.
    He relayed the info on to us, and we nearly had him the fourth time.
    On the fifth attempt we got it down (had to watch the floor fires).

No vulgar languages, no blaming healer or tank.

This game can be amazing when played with the right people
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Indira Cliodhna
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    sometimes shit just happens then you die and nothing you can do about it. im whm most the time on theses fights and i been trapped a few times where i have no choice but to run and stop casting or i'll die. as a healer you have 1-2 hits then your dead.

theses ragers would of quit on 1.0 because you still had the same fight but you also had major lag sometimes you think your fine but 30secs later you freeze up and see you HP drop to 0 and drop dead. not to mention you had to farm items to even do the fight.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Woobies Tigobits
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Canopia View Post
    I know, I hate people like that, had groups drop from Titan after the first wipe. I call them Toilet Paper Players and leave it at that.
    i just want to say, I had an awesome pug for Titan...none of us had ever done it before or read anything about the strats. We just decided to wing it and died a lot but sure had a ton of fun figuring out the strat as we went.
    (0)
    I did not pay to WAIT to play the game. I paid to PLAY.