Player
    Character
    Kimahri Ronso
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

Question about class gear and invent space

Hey guys because i haven't had the chance to get even 1 lvl 50 yet i am curious about the amount of gear.

I know there is a lot of space betwene ym invent and the retainers however i would like to know.

Do all crafting classes share the same gear except for weapons. Example

My blacksmith, goldsmith and so on all use the same type of gear? So i don't need individual gear for each one?

Do all my crafting classes share all the same gear? So i don't need all different sets at lvl 50

Also do all my DPS share the same gear at lvl 50 and do all my tanks share the same gear at lvl 50? (exceptions would be AF gear)

I just can't imagine ALL of my classes having space for all diff types of AF gear. and all my crafting classes needing different stated gear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Neasa Vera
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    There is class-exclusive gear, even for crafters. Whether you use them, or stick to a set equipable by all classes is up to you.

DPS, definitely not. There's a lot of class-exclusive gear at end-game, but even before that, there's light and heavy armor. For example, my Lancer/Dragoon gets access to a lot of heavy armor that GLA/PLD and MRD/WAR can equip, but Pugilist/Monk or Archer/Bard cannot. A lot can be shared, but definitely not all.
    (0)