Elvine Gilmaker
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60

"Vote Kick" is coming!

こんにちは。
    Hello,

ダンジョン攻略中無断で放置する方がいます。 戦闘にも参加せず攻略不可の場合、こちらからその放置者に何もすることが出来ず 退室しなきゃいけません。 そうなるとペナルティが来るのはこちら。おかしくありませんか? 過半数以上の同意での追放機能などが欲しいです。
    There are players that goes AFK without saying anything. Because of this person not participating it’s impossible to complete the dungeon, and there is nothing for the rest of us to do but to leave. When that happens we’re the one getting the penalty, don’t you think that’s weird? I would like a vote kick feature.

コンテンツファインダー中に、投票などを通してパーティメンバーをキックする機能は、技術的には難しいものでは> なく、実装を予定しています。
    To have a vote kick feature while using the Duty Finder is not hard to do technically, and we are planning to release.

ただし、気に入らないプレイヤーを故意に排除するといったように悪用される危険性があるため、 極力問題が起きないような仕組み作りに注力しています。そのため、具体的な実装時期については 確定していませんが、パッチ2.1に導入するかどうかを含めて検討しています。
    However, there is a possibility of this feature being used wrongfully, therefore we are focusing to make sure these type of problems don’t occur as much as possible. For that reason, the release timing is not confirmed yet, we are looking into if we’re going to implement this in patch 2.1.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post1359635
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shu'on Vana'diel
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    as long as they make the process of re-supplying members friendly and appealing
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vali Bergthora
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I really hope they make it so you can't votekick someone for watching cutscenes.

The duty finder shouldn't be used to force people to speed run.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Faeon Nightwhisper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by BlossomRose View Post
    I really hope they make it so you can't votekick someone for watching cutscenes.

The duty finder shouldn't be used to force people to speed run.
    I can see that there probably will be some form of abuse from certain groups. especially when they make a premade and use DF to fill spots maybe. But will see how that turns out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Talion Dracht
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Jeez, bout time, I was wondering if we would just get the brush off. I am happy about it, yea some groups will be abusing it, but that issue is replacing several issues NOT having vote to kick creates.

I saw some good suggestions from players, no credit if you aren't in the boss area, and so forth. However I can't help but think VTK is the way to go.

Just make sure to add, reopen instance, this way a problem player can be kicked, and a player who deserves the run can stop staring at the DF timer and come in.

That's how we did it in the last mmo I played, 6 outta 8 say you aren't doing your part they are probably right.. same with 3 outta 4.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vektrat Pirineu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuon View Post
    This feature will probably make players tick more the "Join party in progress" option
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pikarin Makai
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    I always tick that option by default. Often find runs of Praetorium and Wanderer's Palace in progress where people just need a bit of help to finish it or some moron spit their dummy out and left.

Vote kick is fine to a degree but i can see it being abused. They will get a lot of reports of players ganging up on people and threatening to kick if they don't do things their way i'm sure.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Megami Myia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuon View Post
    Duty Finder needs "invite Friends" option while inside instance.
    Also blacklist and friendlist should be crosserver and account based, not like now separate for every character.
    This is mmo, ie community based game, i like people that play not their toons (separate characters) so let me make friends with ppl behind keyboard.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rhaze Cain
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    However, there is a possibility of this feature being used wrongfully, therefore we are focusing to make sure these type of problems don’t occur as much as possible.
    That's the part that interests me: how exactly will they implement it?

Minimum number for VTK join group together. Friends, FC, etc. Boss dies or is nearly dead then VTK everyone else. No loot for you.
    _ Probably can be minimized by saying no VTK in combat, while loot being rolled, or while a spawned chest is unopened.

Clear to last boss of dungeon, VTK to make room for friends in the queue. They get 5 minute tome rewards.
    _ Cooldown on VTK perhaps. Doesn't completely solve if the friend can be reasonably sure they're first in the Join Party in Progress queue.

Stuff like that...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vebjorn Erichsen
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Every time vtk comes out in mmos there is the crying that "oh no its gonna be abused!"

People don't just kick out of spite, if you ever find yourself removed from a group there is a reason. Also why force yourself on four or seven strangers that obviously do not want to play with you.

Vtk be added is a great feature and a needed one.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast