Player
    Character
    Erana Alashaan
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Immortal Flames

Ul'dah has always been my favourite city, I like the exotic feel and the bustling atmosphere, always felt like it was the Byzantine of Final Fantasy.
    Well, I chose Ul'dah as my starting city and geared the looks of my character to go with the Ul'dahn climate in 2.0.

Had to decide between the Flames and the Maelstrom, both their gear sets look awesome.
    (0)
    Last edited by Erana; 09-04-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Player
    Character
    Evai Pehsh
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 39
    Evai Pehsh, a quite disturbed Keeper of the Moon female teenager from podunk in the Shroud.

Short, gloomy, dark skinned and skinny as a sick little black lamb.

Entitled the wrong survivor of a difficult twin sisters delivery according to her bossy mother, the matriarch, who see her power diminishing because Evai, as the only girl has, of course, never been considered as a potential successor.

Sent, in the perspective of profit for the wealth of her family, to the weird conjurer school of Gridania.
    At least she might worth the sacrifices made by her mother.

Evai wishes to go as far as she can from her past short life..
    .. or by the sea, she dreams to see it one day ..
    .. or by the road, on the tracks of her worth nothing drinking father, repudiated long ago, from whom she inherited a high propensity to express herself through violence and pugilism.
    The girl barely lost an eye because of that..

She remembers her father's stories about the arenas, the champions..
    It was his dream to go back visiting Ul'dha one day.
    The poor guy is probably dead, drying, on the side of the trail trough the desert or been killed behind a tavern.

Showing strong aptitudes and conivences with the art of white magic, our ugly duck managed to be sent to complete her studying in Limsa where she has a blast, but..

Arcanist school is one thing, and the stronghold of the pirates is an other.. soon the dream leaves the place to the crude reality.
    Quickly Evai is facing multiple choices, some good, some less.
    For a fifteen years old girl, alone and far from her family and home, Limsa can be full of dangers and temptations.

Feeling on a sharp edge, following the advice of her teacher, she takes refuge in the Maelstrom, ignoring totally what that will involve..

.. But it's an other story..
    (2)
    Last edited by Deathgasm; 09-04-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Player
    Character
    Vicious Zvahl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Remember. Remember they once lived. (Actually, I'm pretty sure Enkidoh at the very least still actively posts on the OF)

Anyway, I chose Maelstrom as my first Grand Company on my main character. To me Limsa Lominsa was the Bastok analogue(though obviously they leaned hard into Bastok's Tenshodo ties with all the piracy and what not), and as another poster earlier in this thread said, so many years ago now, Merlwyb has huge tracts of land.

But over the years I've made many characters, and I've chosen all three GCs at one point or the other. I actually favor how most of the Twin Adder's weapons look, particularly the i130 ones and the ones that come from Allied Seals and The Hunt.

Reading through this thread, it seems like RPers used to hit up the OF a lot more frequently, and add to their characters here. Don't see that all so often these days, do ya?

Necromancer out!
    (0)

(Signature portrait by Amaipetisu)

"I thought that my invincible power would hold the world captive, leaving me in a freedom undisturbed. Thus night and day I worked at the chain with huge fires and cruel hard strokes. When at last the work was done and the links were complete and unbreakable, I found that it held me in its grip." - Rabindranath Tagore

Character
    Cinnabun Arulaq
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Twin adders because I am a tree hugger irl. Also can’t relate to the other two, Im not a pirate, nor a little goblin.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Renalt El'doran
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Immortal Flames. The officer outfit ( mostly the helmet ) is rad.
    (2)
    When you deal with human beings, never count on logic or consistency.

Fluid like water. Smooth like silk. Pepperoni like pizza.

Player
    Character
    Asuka Suzuhana
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    I chose Immortal Flames because it is far from the Eorzea zoo and its pirates, but also from the forest where it rains 24/7.
    I won't live there because of the city and its corrupt population, but it's quiet between adventures.

If I could have chosen better, I would have chosen Ishard or Doma, at least that would make sense. In the end, it's just a failed and underused RvRvR sub, it's like the signs of the twelves.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Hope Sunflame
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Immortal Flames. My life for the Sultana. Also I gained a massive fictional-character-crush on Raubahn the moment I first saw him in the THM Ul'dah intro.
    (2)
    Mortal Fist

Player
    Character
    Cassius Rex
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    (2)

Player
    Kugane (No that red crayon is totally legitimate) >.>
    Character
    Ritsuko Sonoda
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I chose Twin Adders because I liked the forest the most out of the 3 starting biomes.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Pixie Styx
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Twin Adder because I started on Bard way back in the day. Always chose this one from then on.
    (1)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast