Player
    Character
    Aoi Tsuki
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

Odin And Behemoth

I've seen both Odin and Behemoth and marked down their spawn times, from what I understand they spawn weekly at the same time so next time they're up everyone come and try to take them down. We can do it!

These are EST times do you'll have to convert them if you're in a different TZ

Behemoth Coerthas Central Highlands, west side Friday 12am (Thursday going into Friday)

Odin Anywhere in shroud region (watch out for weather. Also apparently a FATE doesn't appear on the map, so watch shout or join the LS's) Monday 3:00 am

We'll need mainly 50 tanks and whm/scholars that can keep up their hp, aqualarium and sacred ground will help a lot

Theres a couple linkshells to help coordinate these things/announce them also for helping with other fates/trials/dungeons one is called: "Fate Seekers" the other is "Almost Famous" not sure how linkshell invites work really but if you can't request a join then send me a PM or a letter, I'm on most the time. My characters name is over on the right.

Lets do it!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hampnie Hambart
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Are you sure that Odin is a once a week spawn, or that you marked the correct time for him? I saw him on Friday or Saturday (I'm pretty sure it was Friday) around 11PM Eastern

I was excited enough to take a screen shot.
    http://i.imgur.com/25yPNbg.jpg

Regardless, I'll most likely be WHMing it up next time he spawns! In game name is Hampnie Hambart!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aoi Tsuki
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Aygee View Post
    snip snip
    I'm actually not entirely sure thats just the word on the street. I do know I marked the right time for odin though and the right day, behemoth I didn't think to mark till a couple days later so it may be inaccurate. I also dont know if they spawn at the same time each week or at a random time. Only way to tell is to keep checking, thats partially what the LSs are for. I've heard they also spawn every other day, doesn't seem to be the case for behemoth though unless I've missed him several times. We'll figure it out eventually, if anyone has any more info on them or spot them spawning please post it here!

Really want to get the whole server involved in this (at least 40+ anyway), I think it'll be a lot of fun

Anyway hope to see you there!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Celene Starlight
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Are you sure you gave the time in EST and not EDT? We're all still on Daylight time, rather than standard, and people who try to convert the time zone might get confused if you used the wrong abbreviation.
    (0)
    いつか人は一人になって思い出の中に生きていくだけ。