Player
    Character
    Victor Lindark
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 80

Low level quests at Camps

Has anyone else noticed that low level quests in the two nations you're not from aren't all available? If you're from Limsa, for example, quests in and around Central Thanalan/Black Brush don't ever show up. All the other maps are quest-filled, so I was wondering if I've missed some sort of trigger for that map.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rose Caleindal
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Also cannot find any lvl 17-18 quests
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ellanor Vortefaurt
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 77
    Sub quests that are tied with Main Story quest are not available for those who did not start from that region. This was true on beta 3 and 4. That is why you find less quests on the starter area that you is not your Home Nation. I find Gridania being affected most since it has less quests than other regions that are not from there.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Faye La'fortune
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 25
    Thank you, I was just wondering why i can only grab level 10 leves at non-home-city aetherytes at my level. Time to go home i guess!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Calias Sulis
    World
    Alexander
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 20
    Quote Originally Posted by RikiaReborn View Post
    Sub quests that are tied with Main Story quest are not available for those who did not start from that region. This was true on beta 3 and 4. That is why you find less quests on the starter area that you is not your Home Nation. I find Gridania being affected most since it has less quests than other regions that are not from there.
    So, how would someone from limsa unlock the instance in Gridania? It tells me I need to do a quest "fire in the bloom" or something like that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mirgal Galia
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliasSulis View Post
    So, how would someone from limsa unlock the instance in Gridania? It tells me I need to do a quest "fire in the bloom" or something like that.
    It's a part of your main story quest regardless of where you start. First is Sastasha and then the one you're referring to. Just keep following the main story and it will take you to all of the three low level dungeons.
    (0)