Player
    Character
    Black Swan
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50

1 star and 2 stars craft

Does anyone know how much control and craftmanship do we need to craft 1 and 2 star item?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tryst Wildkey
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    It should list it in the crafting log when you highlight the recipe. Underneath the section that lists the recipes, there's a box that's usually blank, that I never noticed. When I select one of the starred recipes, that box will list the per-requisites. Most of the starred recipes I've glanced at have a minimum of 255 Control before you can attempt to craft it.

Hope this helps, I'm not at home right now, so I'm going off of memory
    (0)
    Everyone thought paid retainers and fantasia would be the end of it.
    You were warned.
    Cash shop in, TrystWildkey out.

Player
    I've returned! First I find pants, then Louisoix dies for sending me to the void.
    Character
    Uni Neko
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 72
    The single star crafts require 275 craftsmanship. I'm not sure about the higher ones
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Liquid Felix
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    im LTW50, been crafting since 1.0 days. dont be confused with the 1 or 2 star crafts as most of what has already been said is true like these people have mentioned above.overall most of the DOL/DOH AF crafted gear along with Militia items will require about Craftsmanship 275 Control 250,but there is even higher craft levels like for example Hard Hippogryph Leather which is a high 340 Craftsmanship or 318 Control(forgot which one).in the end my friend im sure its like this for all other crafts besides LTW where there is a high level craft of that class,so you want to be at 350 Craftsmanship/320 Control to craft EVERYTHING on your Hunters Log without a problem...you get that by having HQ gear,double/triple melds(depending on max stats for that gear),and your Luminary/Equivalent weapons to the Luminary(lvl50 quest),and of course there is food that boost control,craftsmanship,or CP up,so yea u can easily get that 350/320 mark with dedication and time
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vynce Walker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Its been said already so I'm not really adding anything.

One star recipes generally require 275 crafting or 250 (maybe 255) control. You can reach these #'s easily by getting a full set of crafting AF and the tool from your lvl 50 class quest + militia offhand. Two star recipes are a lot more difficult. They require either 347 craftsmanship or 318 control. If you dont have hq crafting AF+hq militia offhand, you will have to rely on food. Easiest way to reach these #'s is to get a full set of crafting AF and meld all the sockets with craftsmanship/control. Don't forget to meld accessories too. After that you'll just need some food whenever you craft two 2 star recipes, which will be hardly ever (they are *hard* to get mats for).

Using the best food available, you'll need 300 control and 315 craftsmanship before you take the food.
    (1)
    Last edited by Lux_Rayna; 09-04-2013 at 01:56 PM.