Player
    Character
    Griever Lionheart
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuan-_-Ti_ View Post
    Ive fight in more wars then you can probaly name for the US in the USMC what have u done
    At least you're USMC instead of a pansy Coast Guard or something. Props to that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Denzel Washington
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 15
    That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Sorry that some people do this because if they don't, they will never get to play. Literally I could never get on until I started logging in at like 5 am and staying logged in. Sorry I wish to play this game I paid for and the only time I have to play is during prime time which is almost impossible to get on. So until they implement something that kicks you off, I will stay logged in, because, like you, I want to play the game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kuan Ti
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Banryuu View Post
    I'm apparently too dumb to enlist but I've tried. At least I can say that much but for you to complain about the generation is useless. Try something other than helping the greedy make money off your pain and sweat.
    I was not complain I asked what have they done to make them better then gen x lol I was born in 1980 im gen x and y but gen y has more dropout thay seem to give up relly EZ and that is going to make us weak as a nation
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kuan Ti
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by DenzelWashington View Post
    That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Sorry that some people do this because if they don't, they will never get to play. Literally I could never get on until I started logging in at like 5 am and staying logged in. Sorry I wish to play this game I paid for and the only time I have to play is during prime time which is almost impossible to get on. So until they implement something that kicks you off, I will stay logged in, because, like you, I want to play the game.
    see this is my point on the AFKing he eater relly sucks at this game or plays 10 mins then AFKing the rest of the day
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kuan Ti
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscura View Post
    We're still whining about this?
    whining about what
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Denzel Washington
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 15
    see this is my point on the AFKing he eater relly sucks at this game or plays 10 mins then AFKing the rest of the day
    First off your spelling is absolutely terrible. Second off, sorry that I have a social life, I have a job, and I have things I need to do around the house which leaves me with almost no time to play. Now that little time I do have, why should I try to have to log in and get constant errors, when I could stay logged in and play when I want to? Do not blame me and others like me, blame SE for not implementing an afk system, and not fixing this issue right away. I am so sorry I wish to play this game when I want to instead of having errors pop up left and right.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sir Foxeh
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    it would be cool if SE would rest the stats of all the afk players that have been loged in for over 48 hours with out logging out make them start from beginning with all the stuff they earn gone all except the items thay paid for or preorder stuff
    no
    and this is the technical support forum, not the community or troll forums...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kuan Ti
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfoxeh View Post
    no
    and this is the technical support forum, not the community or troll forums...
    the way these fourms are setup this is the only1 a person below lvl 30 can post in
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kuan Ti
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by DenzelWashington View Post
    First off your spelling is absolutely terrible. Second off, sorry that I have a social life, I have a job, and I have things I need to do around the house which leaves me with almost no time to play. Now that little time I do have, why should I try to have to log in and get constant errors, when I could stay logged in and play when I want to? Do not blame me and others like me, blame SE for not implementing an afk system, and not fixing this issue right away. I am so sorry I wish to play this game when I want to instead of having errors pop up left and right.
    ya I blame you and SE ya words dont go together right for me any more u Try to live a car bomb and see if you come out less messed up then people its ppl like you that ruin this game for other ppl not all
    of us will be able to play agin in a few weeks
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5