Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: stats reset

  1. #1
    Player
    Kuan-_-Ti_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    42
    Character
    Kuan Ti
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    THAUMATURGE Lv 30

    stats reset

    it would be cool if SE would rest the stats of all the afk players that have been loged in for over 48 hours with out logging out make them start from beginning with all the stuff they earn gone all except the items thay paid for or preorder stuff
    (3)

  2. #2
    Player
    Dieadre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    69
    Character
    Edmond Dante
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    GLADIATOR Lv 41
    Heh, that would be fun now wouldn't it!
    (0)

  3. #3
    Player
    Hatori_Elric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    38
    Character
    Hatori Elric
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    GLADIATOR Lv 12
    i wont even mention how wrong that would be, would you like that to be done if you decided to do the same thing? yes you're mad but that does not make it right to do something of that nature.
    (2)

  4. #4
    Player
    Banryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ul'Dah
    Posts
    43
    Character
    Griever Lionheart
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    PUGILIST Lv 33
    It would certainly give us better chances to do stuff. In my opinion, if I were a producer of a huge game, AFKers would be suspended for as long as they were afk and their timer would be monitored. How? I don't know, butt hurt dreams.
    (0)

  5. #5
    Player
    CagedTayTay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    31
    Character
    Taylor White
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    ARCANIST Lv 50
    Um, no.
    Why don't we do it to you instead?
    (5)

  6. #6
    Player
    Banryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ul'Dah
    Posts
    43
    Character
    Griever Lionheart
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    PUGILIST Lv 33
    The only logical and acceptable reasons to afk are if you have to take a shit or take your dog outside. Anymore time than that is just being a greedy lazy American hell bent on Mountain Dew and no responsibilities.
    (1)

  7. #7
    Player
    Kuan-_-Ti_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    42
    Character
    Kuan Ti
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    THAUMATURGE Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatori_Elric View Post
    i wont even mention how wrong that would be, would you like that to be done if you decided to do the same thing? yes you're mad but that does not make it right to do something of that nature.
    I relly would not mind they can reset mine im not that far in game becuse of all the people AFKing and I logg out when im not playing dont know why you would be upset about that
    (2)

  8. #8
    Player
    Dieadre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    69
    Character
    Edmond Dante
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    GLADIATOR Lv 41
    Heh, some people can't take a joke it would seem. >.> well I got the joke.... it made me giggle
    (1)

  9. #9
    Player
    Psychosiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    40
    Character
    Psychosiz Starr
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    CONJURER Lv 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Banryuu View Post
    The only logical and acceptable reasons to afk are if you have to take a shit or take your dog outside. Anymore time than that is just being a greedy lazy American hell bent on Mountain Dew and no responsibilities.
    Why turn this into a racial issue? You could have made the same statement without the racist rhetoric. The same problem exists on both the European and Japanese servers as well.
    (3)

  10. #10
    Player
    Banryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ul'Dah
    Posts
    43
    Character
    Griever Lionheart
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    PUGILIST Lv 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychosiz View Post
    Why turn this into a racial issue? You could have made the same statement without the racist rhetoric. The same problem exists on both the European and Japanese servers as well.
    I am American so I wouldn't even consider it being racist? I am making a joke about MY OWN country. I'm entitled to do so.
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast