Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Narim Eskarim
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Heh, I kind of avoided the tanking mentality for this one. I ended up getting her down to a quarter health and then shield lobbed her to death while running in circles around the instance perimeter. Took a little longer, but she wasn't able to hit me.
    (0)
    Destroying Magitek and toppling Empires since 1994.

Player
    Character
    Meowla Caith'lan
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    The first time I did this I was like "WTF??!!" when she did her attack and anhilated me.
    So, second time I cleared it. Kinda a mix of what everyone says. When she starts her 100-fist, I popped all my CDs (i had used none of them prior) and ran around with Shield Lob and the odd Bash - felt brave, ran up to her, hit her, ran away .
    I completed it with abut 15HP! hahaa!

It seems so wierd compared to the others - which make Tanking sense....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Senah Kha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    It does help to wait until level 26 when you get Rage of Halone. That's what I did and I passed it on the first try. I was probably wearing the best gear for that level, though, too, since GLD wasn't my first class.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Famine Cruor
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Woof. This one was surprisingly brutal if you try to coast by. Got my clock cleaned the first two times because I didn't take the kitty seriously.

I ended up clearing it by casting protection before starting the fight, then opening with shield lob as she charged in. After that it was fight or flight + the riot blade combo while keeping up fracture on her. When she hulked out, it was convalescence + Bloodbath + Rampart. I tore her apart while her puny punches bounced off my armor like nerf balls. It was pretty awesome.

((Would have felt MORE awesome if she hadn't aced me two times in a row beforehand, but I can't help it if I get infinite continues.))

Gladiator 25
    Marauder 13
    Conjurer 21.

Multi-class skills are awesome.
    (0)
    Last edited by Galgarion; 08-30-2014 at 02:20 AM.

Player
    Character
    Cros Vale
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    This battle is basically a test of your stunning capabilities. I failed this fight two times before i realized what to do. She uses her "two hour" around the 40% mark of her hp. Fight however you want until you you see her start to cast Hundred Fists and then stun her. If you keep her from getting the cast off, she will not use it again, at least not before you have the time to finish her. i didn't even need fight or flight with this method. Hope this helps.
    (0)
    There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation wouldn't cure.

Player
    Character
    Sarnai Dotharl
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    She shouldn't start activating it tilll she is around 20-10% hp. When she tries too, stun her then if you're gear is adequate enough and you use you're cool down buffs appropriately, she should go down with you still alive at the end. Basically, the fight is a DPS, timed cool down use and gear check if you follow my suggestion.

EDIT: And by timed cooldown, I mean you don't spend them all at once. Just spend them one at a time to mitigate the damage received. You should also have access to all other class skills so I would recommend just equipping anything that will buff you for the fight, defense, HP restoration (preferably second wind) and attack wise, which if you pop for the last part of the fight occasionally, will boost you're DPS dramatically and kill her faster.
    (0)
    Last edited by LiveVoltage; 10-15-2014 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Adding more info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2