Player
    Character
    Lunairetic Emx
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by KidSerge View Post
    On dummies any of the main rotations discussed will parse very similarly, you should end up at ~260 (with DL/+1).
    [...]
    have been told it averages around 215. i am really trying to get this up, i have 2 pieces of allagan and 1 myth, and i have a feeling i should be doing better than this.
    You're doing fine. People tend to overrate their DPS or what they tell other people they "should" be doing, whether due to parsing errors (sometimes), or scenario errors / skews (often).

Edit: On a static single target "real" fight in the game with little to no mechanics (ADS1, Cad), I'd expect a maximum average DRG DPS with your gear around ... 230 maybe.
    (0)
    Last edited by EasymodeX; 10-29-2013 at 03:24 AM.

Player
    Character
    Baal Mirtaq
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    I dont know if this has been discovered yet but i noticed there is most likely a glitch with jumps in macros that seemingly let you use 2 jumps at once. For example for saving clutter i have a macro with Spineshatter Dive and Dragonfire Dive on one button (i dont use it in fights where the difference matters) and occasionally it would use them both at the same time and stun the enemy and cause the AOE and both moves go on CD.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lani Akea
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Hello there ! I Need your help. I'm not sure I'm at the right place but I'll take my chances :

Ok so my lvl 50 Dragoon just got its relic+1. I've got every DL piece and 2 AF+1 parts (head and torso). Since all of my crafting classes reached the lv 50 and that I don't plan on raiding the coil any time soon (could always change though) I'd like to craft myself some 2 stars gear to boost my stats a little. Which piece(s) should I start with ? How should I meld them ?

Thank you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Star Breeze
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    No DRG for party, camp spot site with 30 dmg, but is it for 20 like 30 dmg when you no hit be it for dd, for 30 dmg instead? or half is 10 for 20 dmg?

Awesome guide. I always point DRGs here.
    (3)
    Last edited by Namko; 10-30-2013 at 02:34 AM.
    Ragnarok EU End Game LS
    Dicey Cafe LS - Recruiting
    Wabi-Sabi FC - Recruiting new committed players
    T1-5 & Primal Extremes weekly

Player
    Character
    Ayvar Bjornstad
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by QCrimson View Post
    Hello there ! I Need your help. I'm not sure I'm at the right place but I'll take my chances :

Ok so my lvl 50 Dragoon just got its relic+1. I've got every DL piece and 2 AF+1 parts (head and torso). Since all of my crafting classes reached the lv 50 and that I don't plan on raiding the coil any time soon (could always change though) I'd like to craft myself some 2 stars gear to boost my stats a little. Which piece(s) should I start with ? How should I meld them ?

Thank you.
    I don't craft much, but I know there is a lot of information out there on overmelds for the crafted pieces. What I would do is use the stat weights in the guide to score your Darklight and potential crafted gear (for example the Darklight gloves would come out at 12*1+11*0.22+11*0.146=16.026), then adjust the crafted scores based on potential overmelds to see which ones gives you the best score. Then craft the pieces that have the highest score differences between crafted and Darklight.

Quote Originally Posted by Namko View Post
    No DRG for party, camp spot site with 30 dmg, but is it for 20 like 30 dmg when you no hit be it for dd, for 30 dmg instead? or half is 10 for 20 dmg?
    I'm afraid I don't quite understand the question. Could you rephrase it using different...words?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Matic Valefor
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Ayvar Bjornstad
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by matic View Post
    I'm so glad this thread is in my life now
    (2)
    Error 3102, 90000, 1017, 2002, 2/3 survivor

Player
    Character
    Mmm Spaghettios
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by matic View Post
    That was amazing. Thank you for that.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kheten Kohai
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    So uhh as of the last week, and a lot this week, there has been a severe bug going on for me. I don't know if any other DRGs have encountered this, but from time to time when I use an off-GCD ability buff, the game will just eat it. The cooldown will go off, the animation will go off, and absolutely nothing happens.

It bothers the shit out of me and worse of all whenever BFB or Power Surge gets eaten my DPS dies and myself a little inside. Looking for people who have encountered this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ayvar Bjornstad
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheten View Post
    So uhh as of the last week, and a lot this week, there has been a severe bug going on for me. I don't know if any other DRGs have encountered this, but from time to time when I use an off-GCD ability buff, the game will just eat it. The cooldown will go off, the animation will go off, and absolutely nothing happens.

It bothers the shit out of me and worse of all whenever BFB or Power Surge gets eaten my DPS dies and myself a little inside. Looking for people who have encountered this.
    This is an old bug and can happen to any class, but is more noticeable to Dragoons since we have so many oGCD abilities. There are two problems however: 1) There are too many people who either don't spam their oGCD abilities like us, or don't pay attention to whether their buffs actually get applied (you see the animation, but the actual buff icon never applies), and so always say that this never happens. 2) It is very difficult to reproduce as the circumstances of its occurrence are unpredictable, and are due to slight differences in the cast of your oGCD and GCD abilities that occur due to server lag and ability spam. The only way I've found to deal with it is to try avoiding spamming your abilities too much. Let the GCD go about halfway through, then hit the oGCD ability and make sure it has applied before even touching your next regular ability.

My belief is that moving too quickly into a regular ability right after casting an oGCD ability can "interrupt" its application. The reason it is not easily reproducible is because the timing between the trigger of the oGCD and regular ability have to almost overlap each other, which can only occur due to very slight differences in game timing.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ayvar; 10-31-2013 at 02:55 AM.
    Error 3102, 90000, 1017, 2002, 2/3 survivor

Page 51 of 607 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast