Page 101 of 607 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6061
    Player
    Character
    Tarragon Lai
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Migosha View Post
    (Sorry for two posts, but that 1000 caracters' limitation is killing me >.<)
    You can go over 1,000 in one post by using the "Edit Post". It's a workaround at best, but efficient enough.

Just post what fits, then add the rest. I type mine all out then just cut/post/edit/paste, when it is needed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Princess Snowybell
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I tested 463 accuracy, did not miss at T5 at all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yan Dere
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    (Sorry for two posts, but that 1000 caracters' limitation is killing me >.<)

A quick look at the list would make me swap Allagan Ring of striking instead of maiming (+5 ACC) and AF gloves instead of Allagan gloves (-15 ACC) for a final -10 ACC. And you can switch back those two items if you want the 482 ACC.
    Someone using a script for BiS determination will probably get a lil better result than me. It's a 1.743 score gain in the end with current weights. So roughly a 0.9 DPS gain. No need to say that it won't change the world

So it should be something like :
    Allagan Spear
    Wyrm's Armet
    Wyrm's mail
    Wyrm's Gauntlets
    Hero's belt of maiming
    Wyrm's Breeches
    Wyrm's Greaves
    Hero's necklace of Slaying
    Hero's earrings of slaying
    Infernal Flames
    Hero's Braclet of Slaying
    Allagan ring of striking
    Vortex Attacker
    Everything in this list is from Myth except 2 rings and a Bracer.
    you got 2 bracelets on
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Persevering Crusher
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    With lower Accuracy Requirement. We can wear more stronger pieces. This discussion is heating up. Can't wait to see the final BIS List.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zeth Hiryu
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Could someone with the calculations check the gear sets if Skill Speed is completely ignored in the stat weights / item budget weights?

I'm curious to see what changes, if any, would occur and what skill speed would be given just by default with those different gear choices.

Thanks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Toss Spyte
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I wonder what the final list is
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ayvar Bjornstad
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 50
    In the other topic the person was talking about dragons and snakes from start of the Turn

If it's only for trashes it's pretty irrelevant to go for 482 as BiS. If it's for Twintania's adds (or any boss adds) then I would just have a piece to swap for that battle to get those 482 ACC. I wouldn't etablish a BiS list where the ACC is made for 0.5% of the content and a loss of stat 99.5% of the rest, I guess that's what you meant in an ealier topic Ayvar.
    I'll see how those 10 ACC too much from the BiS list can be remployed to gain some stats. I know those 10 stats won't change anything, it's more for the principle.
    If they were referring to the wyverns and snakes then that is wrong, I've done hours on both of those mobs and haven't missed with 473. My 80min parse even includes the 3 wyverns from the start in the mob list.

Quote Originally Posted by snowybell View Post
    I tested 463 accuracy, did not miss at T5 at all.
    Please post a parse for any specific accuracy numbers (and that you're actually playing a Dragoon), it's not that I don't believe you, but we do want some evidence to back this up. The 482 cap got around through word of mouth with nothing to back it up, and we want to avoid that same mistake. I feel I've sufficiently confirmed that at least 473 is fine, so if you could run a nonstop parse for as long as you can and post a shot that includes your job, names of mobs hit, duration of the parse, damage done, and percent misses.

EDIT - Dug up my old post and the parse @ 473, here it is:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post1543456

(0)
    Last edited by Ayvar; 12-28-2013 at 08:25 AM.
    Error 3102, 90000, 1017, 2002, 2/3 survivor

Player
    Character
    Krystal Frost
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I agree 482 seems too high and wastes stats. Even though I have no proof of any parser or anything, I can tell I have never missed in T5 in all my attempts with 472 accuracy (463+food) since it would be really noticeable (missing combos, debuffs, buffs). And even in the case you miss with that amount of accuracy, the chance is so low that it is probably not worth it having.

I personally aim for 472, but lower might be possible, and this is the BiS I get with 472.

Code:
    Score: 658.635
    Weapon: Allagan Spear
    Gloves: Allagan Gauntlets Of Maiming
    Helmet: Wyrm's Armet
    Chest: Wyrm's Mail
    Waist: Hero's Belt Of Maiming
    Pants: Wyrm's Breeches
    Feet: Allagan Sollerets Of Maiming
    Neck: Hero's Necklace Of Slaying
    Earrings: Hero's Earring Of Slaying
    Wrists: Inferno Bangle Of Striking
    Ring1: Vortex Ring Of Striking
    Ring2: Allagan Ring Of Striking
    Food: Hq Deviled Eggs

Weapon Damage: 47
    Strength: 224
    Vitality: 194
    Critical: 139
    Accuracy: 131
    Skill Speed: 72
    Determination: 101
    With 463 acc I get scores of 660, and with 482 i get 656, and according to EMX 2 points = 1 dps so it is really not noticeable nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by zeth07 View Post
    Could someone with the calculations check the gear sets if Skill Speed is completely ignored in the stat weights / item budget weights?

I'm curious to see what changes, if any, would occur and what skill speed would be given just by default with those different gear choices.

Thanks.
    This is what I get and seems quite good if you don't like SS at all I guess.

Code:
    Score: 658.093
    Weapon: Allagan Spear
    Gloves: Allagan Gauntlets Of Maiming
    Helmet: Allagan Visor Of Maiming
    Chest: Wyrm's Mail
    Waist: Hero's Belt Of Maiming
    Pants: Allagan Trousers Of Maiming
    Feet: Allagan Sollerets Of Maiming
    Neck: Allagan Choker Of Maiming
    Earrings: Tremor Earrings Of Striking
    Wrists: Inferno Bangle Of Striking
    Ring1: Allagan Ring Of Striking
    Ring2: Vortex Ring Of Striking
    Food: Hq Deviled Eggs

Weapon Damage: 47
    Strength: 224
    Vitality: 194
    Critical: 143
    Accuracy: 133
    Skill Speed: 27
    Determination: 129
    Correct me if I am wrong with anything.
    (0)
    Last edited by KrystalF; 12-28-2013 at 09:17 PM. Reason: 1000+ chars

Player
    Character
    Princess Snowybell
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Hey man. I understand where you are coming from. What app is that BTW? I use ffxivapp and it\\'s not that detailed. But it does show accuracy as 100% in a 30 min run. I have shots of those. And my dragoon is the only character that can do t5. I\\'ll post some results after I find out what you are using.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pompey Dan
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    If anyone is interested in the accuracy cap for all 3 extreme primals it is somewhere as low as 447. I did not miss once after hours of Garuda, Titan and Ifrit.

At least 2 hours of each extreme primal and 0 misses @ 447 accuracy, my accuracy was only that low due to recently getting the Allagan spear and still having never seen the Allagan pants or purchased myth helm.

Going to push my luck Monday and try t1-5 with 468 accuracy with food and see how that goes lol, I've recorded 0 misses @ 475 through all phases of Twintania so it should be interesting.
    (1)
    http://solitude.guildwork.com

Page 101 of 607 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast