Player
    Character
    Edward Elric
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80

Increase EXP

I think in low level zones 1-10 SE needs to increase the amount of FATES and double the exp.

In every other zone I think the amount of FATES are good but I believe they should still double the exp earned.

Reason being is after doing all the quests then starting out at a low level again I realized that the only thing I could do was grind/FATES/Leves... Grinding is well... grinding. FATES are fun (imo), and Leves I find very tedious(worse then grinding (imo)).

I just believe that Fates shouldnt be the equivalent to 1 quest. If thats the case then whats the point of leaving your current quest to go join one? I fear soon that the new feeling of the fates will wear off and no one is going to do them (making it harder for them to be done) doubling the exp might keep people doing them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sitras Oerba
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 22
    Ummm, no. FATEs give plenty of experience for how quickly they end. The grind from 1-20 can be a bit tedious, but once there FATE grinding gives insane amounts of exp. South shroud to costa del sol to coerthas highlands just grinding fates will level you to 50 very quickly. If anything i could see the exp being lowered.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Edward Elric
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    No you are wrong. Fate exp is only enough as the appropriate quest xp... At lower levels when you have 0 quests and you're just grinding you can only really do fates and leves. They need to at least double the xp at lower levels.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dorion Nightwalker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    If anything FATEs give too much XP, you can already hit max level in no time doing nothing but grind fates.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Mint Sharpii
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 46
    I had no quests when I started leveling up my second job in order to get dragoon, it took me a maximum of four hours to get 1 - 15 just grinding mobs, leves and fates. If you cant take the very small amount of time to get there its nothing but pathetic. And I dont get why you think fates or so much fun because they are literally just grinding with a large number of people so I don't really get the mentality of hating grinding but liking fates.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mila Zhwan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitras View Post
    Ummm, no. FATEs give plenty of experience for how quickly they end. The grind from 1-20 can be a bit tedious, but once there FATE grinding gives insane amounts of exp. South shroud to costa del sol to coerthas highlands just grinding fates will level you to 50 very quickly. If anything i could see the exp being lowered.
    Go for hunting logs first. They give a ton of XP. And While I agree that SE should slightly raise fate exp in low level zones, they need to be drastically lowered in High end zones so people que up for dungeons.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Pots Talos
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Darji View Post
    Go for hunting logs first. They give a ton of XP. And While I agree that SE should slightly raise fate exp in low level zones, they need to be drastically lowered in High end zones so people que up for dungeons.
    Everything you need to know is right in this post. Hunting logs give great XP and can swiftly get you to level 10.
    (0)
    Dovie’andi se tovya sagain

Player
    Character
    Mr Itchyness
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Pots_Talos View Post
    Everything you need to know is right in this post. Hunting logs give great XP and can swiftly get you to level 10.
    And a moogle cap!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elyscia Daemon
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinnrb View Post
    I just believe that Fates shouldnt be the equivalent to 1 quest. If thats the case then whats the point of leaving your current quest to go join one?
    You're hardly "leaving" a quest, it's not like you have to reflag it. In fact, in walking around for my quests, I get ~2-4 FATEs done AND quest xp. You post reads like "each fate should give me 20% of my level" or something. I think they're fine as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Djinnrb View Post
    I fear soon that the new feeling of the fates will wear off and no one is going to do them (making it harder for them to be done) doubling the exp might keep people doing them.
    I don't understand why you think so, I 100% disagree: FATEs will always be popular. Take into account
    (1) Some people's opinions on leveling their next classes w/o adequate main/side quests,
    (2) FATE exp bonus given for level differences between classes (which is BIGGER at lower levels), and
    (3) Every class has it own hunting log
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rysaiah Mysthaven
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 24
    Moogle Cap, Right, How do we get that? I see it all over the place?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast