Player
    Character
    Luna Nefertari
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

Play on same account help

My boyfriend has an account and has purchased the game for the PC. I am going to purchase the game for the ps3. I am wondering if we can play together on the same account on separate systems? Does it matter if we are on the same server? Or should I just make a new account? Also if I make a new account can I transfer the character I have already started playing to the new account?
    I have looked it up but I haven't gotten a clear answer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sharcos Dea
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 63
    AFAIK you can play at the same time if you have different service accounts tied to the same SE account, but can't if you have the same service account too. Server doesn't factor into it. New account would be safer to ensure both of you being able to play...
    If there's a function added to transfer a character to another account, I haven't heard of it. There's never been a feature like that before in 14.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Huginn Aesir
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Different accounts would be the BEST way to go, do not even use two service accounts on one SE account. it causes problems and can get you locked out. if one account gets compromised, they both do if on one SE account.
    Also, not saying it will happen, but if you break up... ever, he could ruin your character.

you however can not play two characters on one service account, there is a post about it from the devs.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luna Nefertari
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I have another question will my boyfriend an I be able to play together on the same account if we have two service accounts?
    (0)