Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ridamgame Lehuntresse
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 38
    Yeah, we should get 1 free month at least. I mean I couldn't log in the whole day, and I'm still waiting for that 1017 error to go away....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Captain Lalafist
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 82
    I too think we should get a free MONTH because 7 days of being unable to play (nobody has been unable to play for 7 days) equals to x hour - z multiplied by *entitlement times 10 = 6 months but we are fair SE
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saarah Venwrath
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 31
    agreed
    /signed

Not our fault you couldn't get your act together for launch day - you could have even POSTPONED launch to prepare the servers better, stating "we want to ensure everyone can log in and enjoy the game fully, so we apologize for the delay" and we'd all of been like "COOL! thanks for thinking of us! we love you!"

instead you rush, meet your deadline but with huge volumes of dissatisfied players/customers to deal with later. In fact - it's kept more players from buying the game, they find out "oh you might not be able to log in for days at a time" and they think "WTF... I pay monthly to play, but don't get the option to play on MY time? no thanks"

Seriously. WTF indeed.
    (2)

Character
    Lexia Lightress
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Does the 1017 error and others annoy me yes, if SE gave out compensation would I accept it yes, do I expect them to give me compensation no. If your cable goes out they credit your account for the time you were without they don't give you whole month of service free.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saarah Venwrath
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 31
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexia View Post
    Does the 1017 error and others annoy me yes, if SE gave out compensation would I accept it yes, do I expect them to give me compensation no. If your cable goes out they credit your account for the time you were without they don't give you whole month of service free.
    Actually my cable was out for 3 days and they did add on another month.... so.....
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Arminus Auditore
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissker View Post
    Actually my cable was out for 3 days and they did add on another month.... so.....
    Yeah, ours even compensates us monetarily (deducted from our monthly bill) if a service tech doesn't show up on time and it's a pretty generous monetary compensation, too.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saarah Venwrath
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 31
    Quote Originally Posted by Arminus View Post
    Yeah, ours even compensates us monetarily (deducted from our monthly bill) if a service tech doesn't show up on time and it's a pretty generous monetary compensation, too.
    Yup. It's pretty much expected of a company to act responsible when the error is indeed on their end. If the cable went out for 3 days because a bear tore through my house's external port, then no - it wouldn't be the cable's fault at all and they wouldn't compensate, but that's not the case here.

Here we have a company that failed to predict accurately the amount of player congestion, failure to provide a fair system of conduct to balance out "logged in Players" (aka a kick system like every other game has) and failure to provide a quick fix to any of the main problems.

Allowing a character transfer is a quick fix. Take your 'toon to a less populated server.

Auto-Kick is a balance system, would be pretty easy to do, and fair for everyone, lessening the player load on the servers and still permitting people to actually play the game

Adding additional servers/space is a Huge step fix - it's not quick but it is somewhat effective - AS LONG AS A BALANCE SYSTEM IS USED AS WELL, otherwise this problem only gets worse with time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pippins Mcgee
    World
    Tiamat
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 30
    to be honest, everyones 30 free day count down should simply only start once the game is actually up and running.
    (0)

Character
    Lexia Lightress
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Arminus View Post
    that cause cable companies are losing customers out their a$$ to the internet
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Innen Valtyr
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfrikku View Post
    The game has only been out a week they won't just give you a full month.
    And if so, they will likely lose many subscribers due to their lack of desire to address valid grievances.
    (0)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast