Player
    Character
    Tetomu Mayabi
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Need some help here !!

is this possible to play 1 character in 1 server ? just bought game and play 2 hours and now i have 29 days left after .... lost connect from server , now i cant reconnect to that server to play me game ,each time i had to creat 1 new charecter and play in another server .... anyone have same problem ? it just notice server are currently full , please wait til server open again !
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malaise Akathisia
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 50
    I think everyone is having this problem. I got the game yesterday and it took me 10 hours before I could get in to play. today was a lot better though, didn't wait more than 10 minutes to play. don't make a new character every time just keep trying to sign in don't give up, you'll log in before you know it. maybe try playing when less people are playing like early in the morning, late at night, or during the week.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tetomu Mayabi
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    thx but .... few hour play cost 1 day .... this game is p2p not b2p or f2p ,
    (0)

Player
    Character
    T'erra Ishikawa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 17
    There going to give us all some extra free time, my advice is to just wait it out (should be much better by Wednesday) and just keep trying to get onto one character.
    (0)