Thread: Ifrit's Horn

Player
    Character
    Lunar Emerald
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    I've beaten HM Ifrit over 20 times and haven't received 1 horn.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Meliae Rivanhart
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    seems drop rates are low as always, as for crafting you cant get someone to make you something with out trading them the items first but you can get someone to repair your stuff for you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Airget Lamh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoohre_WildRiver View Post
    this is nice.. the only thing i dont seem to agree with is that im forced to level a craft to be able to showcase my trophy...

it would be really cool if SE implement , like the request materia meld, a Request item crafted, where if you have the items to craft something but not the craft, you could request someone to craft it for you without trading

I believe they said it's only "Unique" which means you can only have one of said item, it's still tradeable, but you can't NPC/sell it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Busujima Saeko
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    I beat him earlier and it told me I received a horn....but I don't see it anywhere. Is it a normal item in your inventory?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gemrian Nebelhardt
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    this is nice.. the only thing i dont seem to agree with is that im forced to level a craft to be able to showcase my trophy...

it would be really cool if SE implement , like the request materia meld, a Request item crafted, where if you have the items to craft something but not the craft, you could request someone to craft it for you without trading
    I couldn't agree more but my viewpoint is on the other side of table. As a main crafter I want to be able to help people! If everyone is forced to level craft jobs, the classes will begin to lose (more) legitimacy and become unprofitable in the Eorzean economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Airget View Post
    I believe they said it's only "Unique" which means you can only have one of said item, it's still tradeable, but you can't NPC/sell it.
    Oh, okay! That's good then. Carry on! ^^;
    (0)
    Last edited by NICKYMON; 09-04-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Player
    Character
    Geesus Ravenheart
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKYMON View Post
    If everyone is forced to level craft jobs, the classes will begin to lose (more) legitimacy and become unprofitable in the Eorzean economy.
    Even if this was true, which it's not, you aren't going to lose anything as a crafter. Just because someone may want to fashion this trophy themselves doesn't mean they will stop doing ALL the other things to solely craft. They'll do that for that item and be done with it. Also, if they're in a LS or FC like ours, we do all the crafting for our members and we have people who craft ALL the things.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Morte Noire
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Not logged in at the moment obviously, but I believe it is turned in for 100 Philosophy Tomestones at Revenant's Toll. There is a similar item from Garuda and Titan.

Edit: Ifrit's Horn, Garuda's Feather and Titan's Heart are turned into the NPC on the left in the tent at Revenant's Toll where you buy Darklight and AF+1. It is the Same NPC that you take the items from Odin and Behemoth.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sevenseals; 09-04-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ogun Riastradh
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90

I'm guessing you trade it to one of the NPC's for the trophy, much like you trade the event materials for the seasonal clothing or FATE drops for the weapons and barding.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Samira Starlightzz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

If I remember correctly I read in a past interview that other players can craft housing items for you just like they can anything else and even build house for you among other things. I don't believe you'll need to level a crafting class. Just find someone that meets the requirements.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Morgoth Melkor
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 58

You won't be required to level a crafting job as long as someone in your Free Company has one at the appropriate level. And it's not "your trophy," it would be your Free Companies trophy because you will only be able display it in your free companies housing.

Though I do agree, a crafting request system similar to the materia meld request system, would be convenient =D
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast