Player
    Character
    Geordie Black
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 60

fishing fun

posted this in general first but i think it may be better here.

Hello everyone.

I would like to see fishing competitions added where we can fight/race and have beauty contests with fish.

Would it be possible to add the following to player housing when it is released?

Breeder tank = catch fish and breed them offspring fish gets stats based on adult fish.
    Fighting fish tank = train fish to fight in raising str+def.
    Fast water tank = trains fish to swim faster raising agi+stamina.
    Shimmering tank = makes your fish look healthier and raises its confidence.

Feed the fish in each tank once per rl day to also inc stats i was thinking these
    competitions could be added to the gold saucer when it is released.

As it stands now fishing is kinda boring no real incentive to lvl it i think this would add more fun while raising market value of some fish without affecting other crafts to much.

Also each tank could have different environment depending on the fish.

Sand for dune fish.
    Steam for cloud fish.
    Salt water for ocean fish.
    Fresh water for river fish.

Competitions could also be placed into those 4 depending on the fish used with each one having 3 sub sections for fish level.
    1-20
    20-40
    40-legendary.

Once a pair of fish has been used in the breeding tank they die off so you lose two fish to get one.
    Once a fish has entered a contest it cannot be used to enter that same contest again.
    Fish tank must be cleaned once per rl day could make some kind of mini game out of it i guess inc the fish stats for a good job done.
    If the fish tank does'nt get cleaned within two days the fish get negative status effects lowering their stats permanently.
    After 4 days the fish die.
    After 2 days of not feeding fish they begin to eat each other max fish per tank could be say 5 once all fish have gone the last
    fish would die after 3 days.
    Also a fish bowl so we can take fish to other fishermans tanks to breed with.
    Once a fish has had its stats inc in one tank it must be moved to a different tank the next day to get any kind of stat increase.
    Fish lifespan should be about 60 rl days to prevent anyone from just constant maxing stats on one fish and winning everything with it.
    I would like this added for player housing not fc housing if possible.

any feedback is appreciated good or bad also any suggestions also welcome
    (1)
    Last edited by geordie; 11-30-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Player
    Character
    Alya Mizar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 72
    We have quite a number of common aquarium fish in game and they are "looking into" fish tanks for house decor.

Having raised betas, I would love to see beta bowls and beta fights.
    (0)