Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Portfolio Moa
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 33
    This is a very good change, except if you're pissed off because you had to do it the hard way No really, high level items may get cheaper but on the other hand the lower end of the market will improve since people move faster forward instead of grinding the same item for many hours. And still you can only play one class at a time and more people having botanist or miner isn't an issue because it doesn't mean that those people are going to play these classes all day long. I think if you really wanted to play those classes you leveled them anyways with or without the upcoming adjustment. And the most important part, what everyone against this seems to forget, is that you might sell things for less profit but on the other hand you will also be abled to buy stuff at a lower price. It's not only a "you loose" situation.
    (1)
    Last edited by roohan; 10-11-2013 at 07:31 AM.

Player
    Character
    Hekla Tephra
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post
    Greetings,

The development team is aware that the experience points awarded to botanists and miners is somewhat lower than what is awarded to fishers. As such, during the Hot Fix that will take place next week, we will be increasing the experience earned gained by these two classes.
    I feel like I've just been punched in the stomach. I worked very hard to level MIN & BOT and now that it's lv.50, you want to increase the experience points gained while leveling? Not very happy about this.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Portfolio Moa
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekla View Post
    I feel like I've just been punched in the stomach. I worked very hard to level MIN & BOT and now that it's lv.50, you want to increase the experience points gained while leveling? Not very happy about this.
    This is standard MMO buisness. I almost needed a full year to get my first level 75 job in FFXI. Now you can get level 99 in less than a month. I think better adjust it now instead of many months later when even more people did it the hard way.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Minato Namikaze
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 50
    Oh so now their going to change it? Can't wait to see 50 more botanist running around knowing it took them 1 or 2 weeks to get to 50 while it took me nearly a month to get..let the cocoon an spruce log market fall begin!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lucky Stars
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Ah....of course this would happen after I hit 50 botanist after much struggle and repeated levequests forever.

It feels like the botany market on my server is already awful. (Anything that's not spruce logs/cocoons is literally worth like 4gil.) Now the endgame mats are going to be flooded and deflate even more. =/

Fleece sells for 400 gil each, and any old character can farm it with one of their 324789 battle classes. High level logs and the like had to be grinded to and were pure suffering, only to sell for 4 gil each...

If you take away the value of cocoons and spruce logs too..what the hell was the point. T_T
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    My miner level up very good with side quests
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zelia Sarrasin
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Mining/Botany doesn't need to be sped up. They already level faster than Battle classes. Fishing needs to be brought down to their level.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ameena Branford
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Thank god. 32 bot and the grind was excruciating. Will wait for the update.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Cyan Ayers
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I’ve been saying this forever with MMOs. If the system isn’t fun, the devs failed on it. It’s a game… find a way to make the system fun to use.

Personally I like the idea of mini-games, where success effects yield.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fuz Rush
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    The fun minigames gets very, very annoying after the 100th time you are forced to do them.
    (1)
    Last edited by Fuz; 10-11-2013 at 09:20 AM.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast