Player
    Character
    Camisado Cronqvist
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Grand Company Provisioning and Supply Quest Achievements

I was looking through the achievements and noticed there are achievements for doing a lot of provisioning and supply quests for a specific Grand Company. The highest tier achievement for each of these ('The Willow Leaf' and 'The Sycamore Leaf' respectively for the Order of the Twin Adder) require 5000 quest completions. For the provisioning quest in particular this would take a ridiculous amount of time to complete. As far as I know you can only do these once per day for each of the DoL classes - so that is at most 3 times a day. If it is done 3 times a day every single day it would take a little over 4.5 years. And since these are Grand Company specific if you wanted to get them all it would take over 13.5 years.

Either I have missed something with these quests or that 5000 repetitions needs to be reconsidered.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jonath Yueh
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 20
    I Heard Each Item You Turn In Counts TowardsTheTotal, So 10 Of An Item = 10Towards The 5000. Just What I've Heard. Also, Sorry Air FormattingMy Phone Is Weird When Posting On Fourms.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Myea Coldwater
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonath View Post
    I Heard Each Item You Turn In Counts TowardsTheTotal, So 10 Of An Item = 10Towards The 5000. Just What I've Heard. Also, Sorry Air FormattingMy Phone Is Weird When Posting On Fourms.
    That is not the case.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jonath Yueh
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 20
    Fun, And Like I Said, Its Only What I've Heard. Haven't Actually Checked It Yet. Well, Looks Like We'reIn For A Grind
    (0)
    Last edited by Jonath; 09-24-2013 at 06:41 AM.

Player
    Character
    Phogg Machine
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    There is also an achievement for getting 10 million gil from Leve quests, that will take a long time also. But who cares, its an MMO not a game you beat in 20 hours.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lamia Trucido
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 59
    Remember when Lu Shang's Fishing Rod was absurd?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ava Adore
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 70
    well, I've heard that to reach 'max' in EvE takes 15 years. (provided you never lose your ship, that is)

meh. I don't mind. all I know is I'll certainly not hand these things in every day for the next 4 years. lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tommy Kilo
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    If it is done 3 times a day every single day it would take a little over 4.5 years. And since these are Grand Company specific if you wanted to get them all it would take over 13.5 years.
    ...and that's if you do it EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I agree that this needs reconsideration. If I had the gil, I could quick synth my way to Luminary items in a day or two. It seems to me that there is a disconnect here.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mide Uyagir
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    I just wish they had achievements that were more than just "Grind this thing you're already doing for a million years." D: What about achievements that ask you to do stuff out of the usual? Kill bosses in certain ways, do particular things in various locations (not an innuendo, I swear), whatever.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sakura Ephemera
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Myea View Post
    That is not the case.
    Pun intended?
    (1)