Player
    Character
    Shaddix Box
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravij View Post
    no amount of petitioning, rebelling, crying, whining, or anything will change his answer.
    You don't know this
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Mocha Momocha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    This isn't really limited to just posteriors. The models as a whole were really whacked with the downgrade stick. 1.0 models and animations were way better than what we have now.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Emilia Marseilles
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Having a fun time watching people post "omg don't bring this topic back" and bumping this thread back to the top by doing so.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a vanity issue just like ugly armors and the giraffe neck the elves have, except this is even more obscure. The only reason this topic became so controversial is because it happens to attract little kids who apparently can't read past the word "butt" without feeling the urge to make a post just to say "eww you like butt what a perv".

So yeah, if you don't care, stop posting and let this topic die. Posting just to sneer (besides being useless) just helps the OP's cause and increases the chances of the devs giving this a second look and (God forbid) actually deciding to "fix" the issue.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Azihri Jaantihl
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravij View Post
    Congrats.. you just revived a dying topic.. *facepalm* why can't this topic just ... disappear. You people have received your answer from the lead designer himself and no amount of petitioning, rebelling, crying, whining, or anything will change his answer.
    OP you have a very hard time letting things go.
    Yes tell that to the Browncoats that had a movie (Serenity) produced from the resurrected ashes of Firefly which was cancelled by Fox because it was garnering too much of a Female audience. They did just about everything short of storming the gates of Fox Studios to support what they believed in and I for one am glad they didn't roll over when they initially 'received their answer' as you suggest here.

The concave backsides on characters is just poorly done, that's why people notice. I did art/figure drawing so that's why it stands out to me, but there are many others who can see it just doesn't look right as well without any artistic background whatsoever.

Also with regards to muscular/skeletal positioning the Miqo'te should stand with a slightly forward lean to maintain balance due to having a tail instead of that hips thrust forward thing they do now. I'd like to see some idle stance options along the lines of casual, heroic, attention, etc, where we can choose how our characters stand.
    (10)

Greetings,

Thank you all for posting in our general discussion forums. Unfortunately we are closing this thread as it is moving off topic. Although we can appreciate your wanting to discuss matters such as this, please make sure that the conversation remains on topic and constructive. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. I wish you a great day, and please post responsibly.
    (1)

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83