Player
    Character
    Svana Fyth
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaiken View Post
    since FFXIV are known for their Story Line, Lore, and Battle anyway. Not to have really sexy attractive female model to sale the game.

Fran disagrees with you.

(9)
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." ~Oscar Wilde

Player
    Character
    Svana Fyth
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaiken View Post
    As I said before, I'm fine which a more firm ass, but I'm against a slider that will make the ass to be too big just to please the sexual appeal crowd. I just don't want this game turning into Terra or other Korean MMORPG out there is what I'm trying to say. The 1.0 model was great, but I heard they have to sacrifice it for the PS3. And also this is something not gonna be easy to do due to the PS3 limitation and how complex the model in FFXIV is.
    We've already determined that a slider isn't what's needed, at least not specifically. They simply need to fix the tilt on the pelvis and they'll have appropriate looking asses.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Svana Fyth
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by makii View Post
    How about we let SE fix the important issues like hacking before worrying about the tilt of a catgirl's pelvis?
    I fully support them fixing those issues, too, but I would note that an entirely different group of people would be working on fixing the character models from those working on issues like hacking, thus fixing the character models would in no way affect their ability to fix the hacking or their timetable for it. Why do people keep thinking that they actually put 100% of the people who work on the game to work on each individual issue rather than having it split up among appropriate departments?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Denevieve Nebilim
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I actually think Fran is tame, makes me think of the colosseum gear. But yeah there are plenty of sex selling characters, Lightning, Yunalesca, Shiva from 11 and Garuda, Cloud of Darnkess and for the love of meow FF7 Tifa!
    (4)

Player

It might just be me...but I don't see it. I played 1.0 and I honestly don't see any difference between the two. If there is a difference, its so minute its not really even worth mentioning. Claiming that its unfair to 1.0 players and that its so horrible you can't even enjoy the game because your character's posterior isn't as plump as you'd like, is overly-dramatic bluster. Personally, I found this thread to be just a tad ridiculous.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Milk Maid
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    If you don't notice then you either had your graphics horrid low and disabling you from viewing the models in detail or you never actually payed attention.
    I play Hyur female and I noticed the difference during beta character creation.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kirhs Maimhov
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Eekiki View Post
    What are the artists and 3D model programmers supposed to do about hackers?
    They are busy trying to get Adobe's eraser tool to get rid of gold seller spam.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Velev Cold
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Havenae View Post
    Really? so many people can't even so much as log into the game they bought and this is what you're worried about?
    Perfectly said!

Yet another pointless thread, when there are a ton of issues to worry about first. Too many people are just living in their own little bubble...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    F'whalon Yhisa
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 33
    Yes because obviously the people who work on graphics are the same people who work on the coding for logging in or work on the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Velev View Post
    Perfectly said!

Yet another pointless thread, when there are a ton of issues to worry about first. Too many people are just living in their own little bubble...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Odsarzol Que
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Roaminggnome View Post
    Yes because obviously the people who work on graphics are the same people who work on the coding for logging in or work on the servers.
    They have to know programming as well, just fyi much like Soken has to and he's the music/sound guy.
    (0)

Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast