Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinpoo View Post
    Gotta agree.. These behinds look awful and completely misproportioned compared to the good old 1.0 models. I always wondered what blind person must have decided to be fine with these and put them in the game. Maybe...that happens when you sit on your arse for five years? Who knows what really happened..!?

Or in the end it's just PS3 limitations, the console just can't handle the awesome rears of old and would explode. Yep, that must be it!
    Maybe our characters took the fat from our lower body and stuffed it into our uppers making us all look like freaks?
    (0)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by indira View Post
    less polygon means harder to make a round shape so this is what became of it.
    Just an excuse so they can be lazy and not fix it, I'm not buying into any of that rubbish. They have the power to fix an entire game they have the power to fix our characters bodys.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Rynaria Chuan
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandark View Post
    Maybe our characters took the fat from our lower body and stuffed it into our uppers making us all look like freaks?
    Some wicked Garlean technology again, huh? We'll be so busy being shocked about our behinds that we'll forget all about the war and they can invade the woods. Darn it works, nooooooo..!!
    (5)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinpoo View Post
    Some wicked Garlean technology again, huh? We'll be so busy being shocked about our behinds that we'll forget all about the war and they can invade the woods. Darn it works, nooooooo..!!
    Lmao, Damn that Garlean technology they zapped us with the transsexual gun now our woman are shaped like boys. I can't stand the sight of it, lol. This is not how I envisioned my character in 2.0.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vexin Raines
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 30
    This is the definition of petty imo.

All I see this effecting is those female players that admire and inspect every angle of their beautiful pixelated creation more than they play and those certain men who...well, do the same. Do I think I should get fixed? Yeah, sure...but I don't see how this is "game breaking" even to one person.

Small note: I love how all of your examples are focused on the ass...maybe don't focus on that area so much? I change gear constantly and I've noticed nothing.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Rynaria Chuan
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandark View Post
    Lmao, Damn that Garlean technology they zapped us with the transsexual gun now our woman are shaped like boys. I can't stand the sight of it, lol.
    Lalas! They will save our miserable lives! We'll just take two of them, one for each cheek, add a bit of duct tape (maybe remove their hair first or else people might notice the difference) and done! Over are the days when you wish you had a fluffy pillow because you just can't sit on these flat arses anymore.

Okay I'm nuts, but it could work as a last resort... Now where to find us some willing Lalas..? >_>;
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Lenneth Valhalla
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    And women say they are too sexualized in video games you can't have it both ways girls. I got other stuff to worry about in my life. Sorry but there's more important stuff going on in my life. I like small butts if that counts big or small don't matter to me. *shrugs*
    (4)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooroo View Post
    This is the definition of petty imo.

All I see this effecting is those female players that admire and inspect every angle of their beautiful pixelated creation more than they play and those certain men who...well, do the same. Do I think I should get fixed? Yeah, sure...but I don't see how this is "game breaking" even to one person.

Small note: I love how all of your examples are focused on the ass...maybe don't focus on that area so much? I change gear constantly and I've noticed nothing.
    That area is where the main problem is and where the gear has missing space. You can see in the image how the top has massive gaps in the front and back right?
    It doesn't break the entire game sure, but for alot of people it is still very disappointing to look at and at times causes the game to be much less enjoyable. when you consider how odd it looks and how people were happy with there characters in 1.0 it's not petty it's actually a damn shame to see.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rekuja Azalon
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    yeah let's waste valuable dev time making changes to please perverts...

no thanks, cats are fine move along.
    (18)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekujen View Post
    yeah let's waste valuable dev time making changes to please perverts...

no thanks, cats are fine move along.
    It's not about that, it's about the appearance of equipment on your character and how miss-shaped your characters body looks. Would you like it if you were happy with a character you had in 1.0 and had high hopes for 2.0 then the development team made your arm length half the size and extended the length of your legs?
    (11)

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast