Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ryuko Kanzeon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Okay, Vandark. I noticed you did answer. Time for a lesson in human anatomy because I really want you to know this.

Vasectomy is a male procedure to sterilize a male.

Tubal Ligation or Tubectomy is the female equivalent, or 'getting your tubes tied'. Women cannot get vasectomies.
    (0)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuko View Post
    Just please tell me vasectomy was a typo. You know girls don't get vasectomies right? I feel I'm in serious need of educating you on the human reproductive system. But a typo is forgivable.
    Yes it was a typo please stop trying to Troll me over this topic people, if you don't agree thats fine thats your opinion but there are no need for insults.
    If you don't want to comment on the topic at hand then don't bother saying anything at all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryuko Kanzeon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandark View Post
    Yes it was a typo please stop trying to Troll me over this topic people, if you don't agree thats fine thats your opinion but there are no need for insults.
    I'm not insulting you. I genuinely thought you didn't know because I noticed your response to my questioning you which you then edited to remove the word 'vasectomy'. A mistake is okay, but I just wanted you to know. I'm also not trying to troll your topic, but I do think it's a bit silly, especially since you are arguing that the proportions are unrealistic while I am SITTING in my computer chair with those TINY proportions. They DO exist.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Irina Strider
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 38
    No hips, no shape, girls are not supposed to be hipless, butless, legless..
    There's not one type of body shape, you know? Girls Aren't "supposed" to be anything. We have big butts, small butts, big boobs, big waists, small hips, weird noses and everything in between. Not to mention that I really think you are stretching it if you really think that the female cat model has no hip or butt at all.

the Female Miquo'te now lack shape and the female Miquo'te body now appears to be structured incorrectly.
    It's structured like a petite kind of body. It's not even that different from the 1.0 version.

I love this game but this one thing I can’t overlook, the body shape no longer looks normal it ruins the immersion.

(...)

The fact that my characters shape looked normal in 1.0 but no longer dose is a massive disappointment to me.
    So, because the hip and butt might be a little bit smaller, then it's no longer normal? I'm thinking your standards for normal are a liiittle bit narrow, don't you think?

Also, the fact that you took your time to draw all this diagrams and comparison pictures tells me you might be overanalizing this. If you have to point it out with yellow lines and people still don't see the difference, maybe it's not as massive as you say it is.

When compared to the flawed 2.0 body shapes the 1.0 character models for all races were superior with a very noticeable difference in size and shape of characters entire bottom half.
    Again with this. In your opinion, if the body shape does not meet your extremely narrow standard (so narrow, that only a couple of pixels of difference basically destroy the game for you), then it's flawed, not "normal". You need to start seeing women outside of your computer screen.

Before anyone says anything to me about this being petty or about something sexual
    This post is the definition of petty. And your diagrams are so weirdly specific that are borderline fetichistic.

I will ask you this simple question.

What is so appealing about the 2.0 body shape? The fact gear no longer fits, or the fact that the Miquo'te doesn't have a female body shape anymore.
    I wonder what kind of women do you meet daily, again, you are saying that there's only one female body shape, and it's ridiculously specific.

Sure you can increase bust size, thats a good thing to add why not.
    Although this feature would have been much nicer if the bust size was an addition to the 1.0 body shape but the 2.0 body shape looks really hideous.
    When increasing the bust size in 2.0 this only causes your characters shape to become unproportional.
    It's the same body shape. Maybe it's a couple of pixels smaller. And it's "hideous". You are overreacting a little.

Please help me help bring back shape to our characters so we can ware all our gear without it making our eyes hurt.
    I am tired of wearing robes to hide my characters lower body because I can’t stand the sight of her now miss-shaped body.
    It... makes your eyes hurt. Maybe if you spend more time playing the game instead of staring at your own ass, you will start enjoying it more.
    Also, if your character is using robes to hide her body, she has self-esteem issues and probably an eating disorder. Then again, you are saying that her perfectly good body is "miss-shaped", so maybe you are a bad influence.

This is a fault that needs to be fixed, and I can’t enjoy the game to its full potential until it is, I can’t just un-see this when it’s in my face every time I play.
    Please Yoshi I really hope you can do something about this because for some of us this is a real problem and it’s making the game less enjoyable for me and I know I’m not the only one.

Why should I be satisfied with this when 1.0 players were promised more not less, anything less is a mistake in my eyes and this is a mistake.
    Yeah, I'm sure this is at the top of their list of priorities. Listen, if you can't enjoy the game because you perceive your character's butt as a little bit smaller than before... you need to step outside and reevaluate your entertainment choices. Seriously, it's fine to have a preference or to wish that the character models were different or whatever. But going as far as calling this a game breaking flaw, or saying that the model no longer looks like a woman is a little bit much.

TL/DR: You wish your character's butt were bigger and made diagrams to show it. This is petty and whiny.
    (16)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I'm not insulting you. I genuinely thought you didn't know because I noticed your response to my questioning you which you then edited to remove the word 'vasectomy'. A mistake is okay, but I just wanted you to know. I'm also not trying to troll your topic, but I do think it's a bit silly, especially since you are arguing that the proportions are unrealistic while I am SITTING in my computer chair with those TINY proportions. They DO exist.
    No I was meaning to say caesarian, yes it is very late, anyways back on topic.
    It's not abnormal to have very slim characteristics, the smaller features aren't so bad if thats your style and prefer these features, your character probably has a very petite upper body by choice as well and I see nothing wrong with this.
    Everyone has different taste and this new body seems wrong to me and no longer represents my character, I am generally very disappointed over this, I was one of the people looking forward to having a bustier appearance in 2.0.

Even with a petite body tho, I will never agree that the lower body matches to the upper and I will never be ok with the back protruding outwards more than the rear.
    (0)
    Last edited by Vandark; 09-01-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ryuko Kanzeon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Okay guys. I'm going to end this thread once and for all. OP says that these proportions aren't realistic. I find that uncomfortable and honestly a bit insulting because I KNOW they are. I live them every day. So, here's a picture of me with my sexy miqo'te butt.

(Whatever you think this is before you click it, you will be honestly surprised.)

(1)

Player
    Character
    Simone Winterlust
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 33
    Id rather be able to log in and stare at any ass, then worry about such a stupid detail.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ryuko Kanzeon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    By the way... the back thing. That's not unrealistic. That's just bad posture. Your character slays dragons and saves the world. Can you blame her for not being perfect?
    (4)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Okay guys. I'm going to end this thread once and for all. OP says that these proportions aren't realistic. I find that uncomfortable and honestly a bit insulting because I KNOW they are. I live them every day. So, here's a picture of me with my sexy miqo'te butt.

(Whatever you think this is before you click it, you will be honestly surprised.)

The white mage equipment is covering the body and still represents the 1.0 body shape because the characters shapes have changed or been aultered but the equipment remains the same, thats why the gear also shows space where there was per-exsisting body mass.

By the way... the back thing. That's not unrealistic. That's just bad posture. Your character slays dragons and saves the world. Can you blame her for not being perfect?
    I miss my characters body shape, I'm surprised at these reactions to be honest, I don't think there is anything normal looking about it anymore. It used to look WAYYYYYYY better than it dose now.
    Don't you want your character to look good again?
    (0)
    Last edited by Vandark; 09-01-2013 at 05:13 PM.

Player
    Character
    Aaros Lunos
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 50

Your spoiler image needs more lines and arrows for more accurate comparison LOL
    (6)

Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast