Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!
These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and submit feedback on the game, as well as being a centralized location for the development and operations teams to gather user suggestions concerning current and future game content.
While login is not required to peruse the forums, those wishing to post comments and access other forum features must first log in with a Square Enix account with an active service account on FINAL FANTASY XIV.
Before posting to the forums, please make sure to read and understand the FINAL FANTASY XIV Forum Guidelines(North America/UK), as well as the rules provided in the sticky posts within each individual forum.
Forum Participation by the Development and Operation Teams
To differentiate ourselves from players, the representatives from the Development and Operation Teams will have their names displayed in red. Also, you may view a digest of comments from Development and Operation Teams by using the "Dev Tracker" feature.
The FINAL FANTASY XIV Forums will be available in Japanese, English, French and German language versions. Players will be free to access any of these languages regardless of their Square Enix Account region.
Please note that while moderation and support will be made across all languages, active participation from the Development and Operation teams will be limited to English and Japanese for the time being.
Changes upon Forum Launch
With the introduction of these forums, the following changes will be made to existing services.
From now on, news on upcoming version updates and future plans, as well as comments from the development team will be delivered via the forum. The role of Topics will shift to providing forum update details.
Furthermore, the periodic Q&A Topics that have appeared recently will be transferred to the forums and will no longer appear on the official site. To refer to articles posted in the past, please use the "Dev Tracker" feature.
General information and server maintenance announcements will initially be posted on both the official website and forum. However, they will eventually be consolidated in the forum in the future.
The forum is organized into the following categories.
- Information: Hosts general information on FINAL FANTASY XIV along with server maintenance schedules.
*Available for viewing only.
- Support: Players can discuss in-game technical issues and report any bugs encountered. In the future, the bug report form on the SQUARE ENIX Support Center will be consolidated in the forum.
- Updates: Hosts the latest information on content planned for upcoming version updates, along with the accompanying patch notes upon release. Threads in this category will be relocated based on development status. More details are available here.
*Available for viewing only.
- Gameplay: Players can discuss topics related to in-game systems and content here.
- Classes: Players can discuss class-related topics.
- Community: Players can hold conversations related to various FINAL FANTASY XIV topics here.
- Website Feedback: Players can report bugs encountered on the forums as well as offer suggestions on improving official FINAL FANTASY XIV websites. In the future, the bug report form on the SQUARE ENIX Support Center will be consolidated in the forum.
- New Player Help: Players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV can find a quick resolution to the questions and issues they may have by holding discussions with other players, including experienced ones.
In closing, we look forward to hosting a wide range of spirited discussions and receiving valuable feedback from our users through these forums. Thank you for your participation!