Player
    Character
    Dorion Nightwalker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Add proper macro functionality.

Just went to sit down and make some macros so that I can tank properly in dungeons only to find that the game is missing simple functionality like <st> or <stnpc> affixes. I'm playing on PC so I guess I'll be switching to mouse and keyboard for the time being but the lack this sort of basic stuff makes it more or less impossible to play effectively/efficiently with a controller.

If I was on PS3 I would simply be unable to be a good tank because of this. You need things like <stnpc> to quickly target and provoke a mob that is attacking someone or <stpc> to cure/cover a party member. I had wanted to make some /mk "attackX" <stnpc> macros to quickly mark out target priority in dungeons. I really can't understand how we don't have something simple like this.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jeditkirk Sevenofnine
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Devs give us this for 2.1!

Can't agree with OP more. Give us back sub-targeting.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mayoi Hachikuji
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorion View Post
    Just went to sit down and make some macros so that I can tank properly in dungeons only to find that the game is missing simple functionality like <st> or <stnpc> affixes. I'm playing on PC so I guess I'll be switching to mouse and keyboard for the time being but the lack this sort of basic stuff makes it more or less impossible to play effectively/efficiently with a controller.

If I was on PS3 I would simply be unable to be a good tank because of this. You need things like <stnpc> to quickly target and provoke a mob that is attacking someone or <stpc> to cure/cover a party member. I had wanted to make some /mk "attackX" <stnpc> macros to quickly mark out target priority in dungeons. I really can't understand how we don't have something simple like this.
    That is a basic feature oO
    I quickly target some monster use provoke and after that i will automaticly be back on my main target. Same with cure etc.
    Subtargets are implemented in the targetsystem but that is nothing new...
    (1)