Player
    Character
    Frodaddy Mcmeatypunch
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50

The Utter Frustration

Okay... now I am extremely upset with the Customer Support of this game.

On Launch date I received a Pre-Order unlock code for my Collector's Edition, cool. When I went to the pre-order website to put that code in, I got a 20 digit code as I was supposed to, awesome. When I go to register said code? I receive an error stating only codes from my region can be registered. I didn't lose my cool, had hope. Contacted customer support with a ticket stating the issue and hoping they send me a new key for NA, which is the region I bought it for (I'm there, obviously).

Enter 12:48am, August 29th. I receive an email from CS saying that they closed my ticket because they would not be able to answer it within the 48 hours the initial email said, and basically telling me that there were higher priority tickets, and for me to resolve the issue myself through the customer support FAQ....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Frodaddy Mcmeatypunch
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    (continuation of rant)

What... the... F? I just about lost all self control at that point. I really don't understand. With us only having until the 30th to register our codes (or we will be unable to play, the PE codes expire on Dec 31st, I know), what kind of situation could have higher priority over that? An error on their end, no less. I understand that they receive a high volume of tickets with many issues. But they CLOSED my ticket WITHOUT helping me with a situation I cannot solve on my own, nor through their FAQ (I checked around for solutions prior to contacting them in the first place). Now I had to send in ANOTHER ticket, and I can't play (From the 24th-29th, I got the 1017 issue most of those days, so I could only log on maybe 3 days out of that).

Was really hoping I'd get to play this weekend because I'm off work Monday because of Labor Day. Now I will have to wait until who knows when to even receive the correct code to register the game I bought.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maryah Bland
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    theres a few news items talking about issues with the codes have you read thru them all? ... and yea u gotta figure witht he influx of 400,000 people online and all the ranting going on its hard for one single voice to rain thru especially witht he spam of god knows how many tickets ppl putting in cuz they cant log in or make char ect ect.. their main priority is to increase servers and add servers and get everyone playing but i wouldnt worry to much about it honestly
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kewhi Kaito
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 38
    Here's a potentially dumb question, but you are trying to enter your product registration code through the Mog Station.. right? Not directly through the Square-Enix website?

Player
    Character
    Robert Redensa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    You're saying two contradictory things in your post.

You say you had to submit a ticket for an NA Pre-Order Code because yours was EU, but you said you logged in and encountered full servers (1017 error) during early access this is not possible unless you registered a Pre-Order Code successfully. Have you tried using the code that came with your copy of the game rather than the Pre-Order code? Do you have that code yet?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Frodaddy Mcmeatypunch
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by REDace0 View Post
    You're saying two contradictory things in your post.
    They are not contradictory, I'll try to explain them more clearly.

I pre-ordered the digital download copy through Square Enix before Early Access started. Now, the Early Access code is different from our actual game code (not sure about hard copies). The code I used for Early Access gave me access to the game until the 30th. Now, the 27th, the launch date, SE sent another code, the game code, in an email to you. After entering this code, I was given a 20 digit game registration code (just like the PO code for Early Access).

When I went to the mog station to input this code, I received the region error. The two codes are not identical. The game code they sent me is different as it should be, the problem is it's a code for the wrong region, just like people were getting with their Early Access codes, which is a problem I thought they had already fixed... apparently not though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Frodaddy Mcmeatypunch
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by NoEmpathy View Post
    theres a few news items talking about issues with the codes have you read thru them all?
    Yes, I have. Unless I missed one. My main beef with them on this issue, is that they closed my ticket, meaning they probably just filtered it out with some sort of system that does it automatically. Instead of leaving it open and replying later, I had to go back and make ANOTHER ticket for the exact same issue that only they can fix. Which means that I may have to wait even longer than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Kewhi View Post
    Here's a potentially dumb question, but you are trying to enter your product registration code through the Mog Station.. right? Not directly through the Square-Enix website?
    Yes I did enter it through the mog station. It told me there that only codes for my account region (NA in this case) can be registered.
    (0)