Player
    Character
    Starfish Melody
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80

early acess, pre-order from amazon?

anyone else here pre-order shadowbringers from amazon? did you get your early access codes yet? nothing in my e-mail..
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Raven
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    I have to ask, why do some of you pre-order from Amazon instead of just using the SE store? The price is the same.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Starfish Melody
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    cause i have been a long time customer with them, it's easier to keep track of everything in one place..
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Raven
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by starLivitation View Post
    cause i have been a long time customer with them, it's easier to keep track of everything in one place..
    I did a quick search, it seems quite a few people needed up to 4-5 days for amazon to send them the codes. In some situations amazon simply told them they have no codes no give so people need to wait.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mikita Nightsong
    World
    Anima
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    A few weeks after I pre-ordered on Amazon, I received an email with an early access code and instructions on how to register it with SE. After doing that, my Mogstation account says I have early access eligibility.

Aside from that, I haven't received any codes for things like the digital collector's edition, so I hope they come in the next few days.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tonrak Totorak
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I pre-ordered months ago and they gave me the code for pre-order bonus within 24 hours.

They should have emailed you, but if there was an error along the way one method you can do is go to your account > Communication and content > Messages from Amazon and sellers. From there it'll have all the messages Amazon should have sent you. "Here's your promotional credit from your recent Amazon order" is where the code should be.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaylee Frye
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    I preordered with Amazon and got my code within 48 hours. If you don't have yours, simply use the chat help and get it fixed.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Starfish Melody
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    UPDATE: i just talked to their support via chat ( it's hard to find, but it's there in the menu ) and their reply was very quick. i got my code, through chat within 5 minutes. then i followed the instructions here to redeem it : https://support.na.square-enix.com/f...la=1&kid=72687

the last step, you use the code you get from Squre-enix in the mog station. so it's a 2 step process .

seems like amazon don't send the code automatically, you have to ask them for it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Pale Esper
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Thanks for posting the link on now to redeem the Amazon code! I had to contact customer support to get my code, but they didn't give me any instructions on how to use it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Laernu Tairos
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Ya same from amazon this morning, ordered it about 2am, no code, no email.
    Amazon support could see the code and emailed me back within an hour with said code. Needless to say the code they gave me STILL is not showing up on the my games section on amazon and no email.

So ya just contact amazon support for it.
    Also the code they give doesnt go into mogstation, it goes into SEs shadowbingers early access website, and “that” gives you a mogstation code. (looks like dude above posted the link now)
    Amazon support isnt aware of that. And really its not their fault, the 2 step process to redeem this is remedial.

If I didnt remember a similar process for the last expansion I wouldve been irritated the code they gave me was missing 2 characters and had no idea why lol

Update: My wife just got hers in her email from amazon but not me, and we orders them at the same time. Either way amazon support can get it to you right away.
    (1)
    Last edited by UnrealTai; 06-29-2019 at 03:10 AM.