Player
    Character
    Aether Flow
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

How does one contact square when....

How does one contact square when their account is flagged due to suspicious activity and cannot get into their account. My friend is going through such, he requested a password change or whatever the step it is to unlock his account, however he has been all day at it and has not recieved the followup email. It seems even next to impossible for him to contact support via phone. He cannot post here or well do anything for that matter. He does have the 1 time password and that may be what is saving his account from potenially being stolen as his character has not been logged on as of yet.

Is there another way to get to square enix support center, It seems to complicated for its own good.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Neo Anderson
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Call is the only way. Wait about 2 hours typically.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aether Flow
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    any form to get the number, he cannot access much now due to his account being compromised and i have looked n had a hard time finding a number.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jon Jey
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    My account was just hacked as well. Got the email this morning saying it was suspended, in the email it should have a link to reset the password.
    Unfortunately my account was tampered with, someone npc'd all of my sellable stuff (stacks upon stacks upon stacks of bronze, tin, and silver pieces), then took alllllllllllllllllll my gil.
    I don't get how someone was able to do that prior to my account being suspended to be honest. I spent 2 1/2 hours on hold with customer support only for the guy to tell me that his jurisdiction was not capable of helping, so I asked to transfer me somewhere that could and he said they only deal with that in email support, which takes 4-5 days to get a real response. Then you get the run around for a few emails asking for this and that a bunch of nonsense and they hope you'll just give up. Square Enix customer support is legitimately one of the worst in the entire corporate world. We'll see if I ever get anything back.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Laika Pierce
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    First you must wait until at least three of the planets in our solar system are in alignment, then when the moon is mid-sky light a bonfire and begin to chant. It is said that after a virgin is sacrificed upon a shrine to SE a customer service representative will contact you from beyond, and be of no help at all.

I waited on hold for over an hour and a half just to be told that they couldn't help.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Laika Pierce
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    The phone number I used was: 858-790-7529
    (1)

Player
    Character