Player
    Character
    Gethsemane Alexander
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 35

Grand Company 1.0 Chocobo Glitch

Hi. I tried to do this in game, but have yet to receive any answer to my question. The query is still sitting in my Support History tab without having been answered.

My Grand Company/Legacy chocobo carried over from version 1.0. Sadly, I'm unable to summon it to ride. I was unable to receive the quest, My Little Chocobo, try and redo the chocobo option either since I'd already done the quest in the previous version of the game.

I did the quest, My Feisty Chocobo, to get the chocobo to fight alongside me. I figured this would unlock it for me so that I'd be able to ride it. Unfortunately, that's not the case. I can summon the chocobo to fight, but the game completely refuses to allow me to summon it to ride. It's like the game doesn't even recognize that I ever got the chocobo in the first place.

Is there anyway to get the game to recognize that yes, I did do the quest/got the company seals for my chocobo in the past? I'd love to my ride my feathery baby, but whatever this glitch is, it won't let me. Thank you kindly in advance for any help on this matter.
    (0)
    Last edited by Gethsemane; 09-11-2013 at 08:00 AM.

Hey there! I would love nothing more than to reunite you with your beloved chocobo. It would make it much easier for me to do so if you'd give me a few more details, most of which can be found in the sticky of the forum Here. When you've filled that out, go ahead and put up another post, if you please. We'll do what we can to get your and your bird back together.
    (1)