Player
    Character
    Kaila Mai
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80

Monk Body AF boss.

so this guy is giving me problems. you can no longer bring friends to fight this guy but he has a full party to help him. i managed to stay alive till he started bringing out the purple ball thingy. anyone have any tips on how to down him?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zedo Gains
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Had no problem at all really never dropped below 80% health the entire fight. Keep up DoTs (Demolish, Touch of Death, and Fracture). Invigorate at 600 tp if you have to, you can stun his aoe which would only delay the inevitable (he will start casting it again straight away after) or stun right after a Dragon Kick > Twin Snakes > Demolish > B4B to land a crit from Bootshine.

Mantra > second wind, foresight, featherfoot, and bloodbath can help with survival.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaila Mai
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    don't have dragon kick..you get it after this fight along with your AF body. also he hits HARD. the entire time, it seems, i will have to simply avoid being hit with anything but the cool downs cant seem to keep up. i will have to try to keeping up DoTs and see if i can down him before i make a mistake. his friends go down easy but you lose so much HP to them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zedo Gains
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    FoF, B4B + Howling Fist and try to burn through the adds asap. Then mantra + second wind to get some hp back, if you're having trouble surviving try to play defensively(FoE, rotate foresight and featherfoot, etc.) keep DoTs up and try to outlive him and bring some potions.

iirc there wasn't a timer so playing it safe might work.

edit: not sure if mantra + second wind works as I've never tried it I assumed it might. Also if you were 50 monk from 1.0 you keep all your monk skills even dragon kick
    (0)
    Last edited by Honz; 08-25-2013 at 10:52 AM.

5. 08-26-2013 12:56 AM
    Reason
    duplicate post.

Player
    Character
    Kaila Mai
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    actually the real trouble is clearing the adds. once they are down, heal with second wind and fight him till you open up the seventh chakra. that gives you an ~80 point HoT. at that point, just run around out of range till your HP goes back up and continue to fight him. naturally avoid his frontal charge attacks. eventually he will bring out a purple homing lightning ball. you have to run away from it till it explodes. if you don't run as hes charging it, it will catch up to you and blow up on contact; quite possibly killing you instantly if not take a huge chunk of HP. other than that, basic rotation will work till he goes down.

i killed him right before maintenance and got DC at the end of the cutscene. hopefully i wont have to do this fight again, but i managed to defeat him.

I never completed those quests before so i had no Monk skills even though i was lv 50 from 1.0
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Burning Lake
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 50
    Does Erik still start this quest like in 1.0?BTW I thought you get 100 fists and body piece or they changed that?
    (0)
    Last edited by Fossil924; 08-30-2013 at 04:30 AM.
    Grenades r ur friends

Player
    Character
    Kaila Mai
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil924 View Post
    Does Erik still start this quest like in 1.0?BTW I thought you get 100 fists and body piece or they changed that?
    no more hundred fists. its dragon kick, although it does look kinda impressive in its own right. i forget the NPC name but hes at the goldsmithing guild. you get a quest that lead you to him, and it is he you get all subsequent class quests from up to and including your final one which gives you your last skill and your AF body.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Burning Lake
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 50
    What about hands is it still in Dzemael Darkhold I thought I had this done,but gloves aren't there since the new game launched.
    (0)
    Grenades r ur friends