Character
    Noi Ze
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashington View Post
    Yoshida:
    Q22: Please tell us more about chocobo raising!
    A22: We’ll first be releasing housing, but you’ll be able to set up a chocobo stable and purchase a baby chocobo to raise. Once you have a chocobo stable you will also be able to do things like breed chocobos and train them.
    Thanks much! Knowing this should really help ease a lot of minds, including my own. I think having your own Chocobo stable and raising/breeding them is an awesome feature!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gnu Who
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I've been looking everywhere I can find and I'm not sure I am correct about the Black Chocobo Chick. It looks like it may just be a minion as you said.

Yoshida stated that first the Player Housing would open > then the Stables would open > then you can raise your own chocobo.

Not sure the timing. Sounds like the Chicks will be rewarded to players before the Housing goes live. I was, in fact, assuming that the Chick would be related to chocobo raising!

The Dev post concerning the additional companions does seem valid though. I was really hoping for a black chocobo companion! Maybe that's is still possible even if the chick is a minion.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    What are your experiences with the 3 different roles for now?
    I'm still undecided what I should teach my (first) Chocobo companion
    (0)

Hello, everyone!

You’ll be happy to know that we are in fact planning for a way to re-allocate your companion skill points. Once we have the details, including when we plan on implementing this, we will be sure to let you all know!

Also, for those of you who are curious, the maximum amount of skill points you can earn is 55 points. In order to learn the final ability for each role, you’ll need to put in all of these points. Hopefully this information will help you plan out your companion’s abilities a bit better until we introduce the method for re-allocation.
    (63)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Victor Lindark
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 80
    Does anyone have any tips on how to level your chocobo effectively? It seems to be a painfully slow process no matter how I approach it. Furthermore, is there any way to have it gain EXP once you are level 50? The reason I ask is because I'm just about 50 on every DoW and DoM class (1.0 player).
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Seiss Al'thoras
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    What I have found out is that as long that you can get xp from a mob your Chocobo will gain xp if so since you are level 50 on most jobs you have to fight mobs 43~50+ to level the chobi. Even since your capped at 50 you will still gain xp so its cool.
    (0)
    Life is easy ... WHEN YOUR MANIACAL!!! - Plankton

Player
    Character
    Rodger Ritter
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello, everyone!

You’ll be happy to know that we are in fact planning for a way to re-allocate your companion skill points. Once we have the details, including when we plan on implementing this, we will be sure to let you all know!

Also, for those of you who are curious, the maximum amount of skill points you can earn is 55 points. In order to learn the final ability for each role, you’ll need to put in all of these points. Hopefully this information will help you plan out your companion’s abilities a bit better until we introduce the method for re-allocation.
    What about the bug where people who clicked on legacy chocobo barding permanently lost it?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Alise Reinhart
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    55 point for just one role? you know how much time does it take to level it up....
    (1)

FFXIV : ARR all instance boss gameplay video can be found here..
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Arikameow/videos?shelf_index=0&sort=dd&view=0

Player
    Character
    Odsarzol Que
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Alise View Post
    55 point for just one role? you know how much time does it take to level it up....
    Yes, you put in time for MMORPGs.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis View Post
    What are your experiences with the 3 different roles for now?
    I'm still undecided what I should teach my (first) Chocobo companion
    The tank role is really good after leveling it up so it got some STR and HP but the huge downside is that it takes him a couple seconds to start using his enmity move. Once he starts using it though, he spams it and can hold hate really well.
    (0)

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast