Player
    Character
    Pops Freshenmeyer
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

Aureus Knights - Well Run, Established and Fun Focused FC LFM

Thank you for taking the time to read our recruitment post. Please see below for details on our guild OR check out our forums at http://bit.ly/aksffxiv (www.aureusknights.com/forum.php)

Quick FFXIV Essentials
    Aureus Knights (AKS) was one of the largest and most active guilds during the launch of FFXIV 1.0 and our community has deep roots in FFXI. Final Fantasy is part of our DNA and Square's rereleasing FFXIV is an event that has created unprecedented excitement in the guild.

We will be focusing heavily on PVE content (although not fully at the expense of PvP activities, we just feel that the game's strength will lie in its PvE content) and doing everything from casual leveling to end game dungeon and raid progression. We are a guild who thrives on well run and organized events and we feel that the wide range of content in FFXIV gives us a perfect platform to be at our best as a guild. Don't miss out!

We will be running both a Grand Company and Linkshell to ensure we maximize social contact and cooperation amongst our members.

A little more on who we are:
    Aureus Knights is a guild of friends that began playing MMO's back in 1997 with Ultima Online. As a group of friends we'd go game to game, guild to guild playing the games we loved. In late 2006 though, we felt it best to build our own community. For us a community differs from a guild, because we are not built specifically for just one game, instead we travel thru various games together, and we found that for us, it makes us a much stronger community for it.

Aureus Knights is built on the principles of Respect, Honor, Loyalty and Friendship. Rule number one for The Knights is to treat people as you’d want to be treated. We use a fairly flat system of leadership where we have officers who are responsible for the day to day running of the guild but in the end they are just members – we are all equals here. This guild exists for its members and not for any other reason; we have no drama here, no power trips and none of that type of baggage that sometimes comes with guilds.

We are a family friendly guild that puts real life and family ahead of our games; We are a serious guild who loves to work end game but we will not do it at the cost of our membership's personal lives.

What we offer our members
    The AKS core group and officers are knowledgeable gamers who enjoy helping other players. So right off the bat you have a good core group of people to play with who want to make sure that all AKS members feel welcome and enjoy the games they play to the fullest extent. Other benefits provided by AKS:

A well-run guild with an experienced and dedicated officer team
    Organized events on a weekly basis
    A fun guild - everything we do is oriented around having fun
    A drama free environment. We are structured from the ground up to be drama free
    Forums and Mumble. Neither are mandatory but both are great for building great and lasting relationships
    Social media tools. We are on Facebook, Twitter, Steam, and XFire and we know how to use them to enhance our member's experience
    An awards system to reward our top contributing members
    A casual chapter for non-MMO gaming. 'Cause sometimes it's nice to mix it up
    ... and a whole lot more

If you are interested in joining us please visit our forums (http://www.aureusknights.com/forum.php) and introduce yourself!
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Nith Bluehawk
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 33
    I've been in Aureus Knights for only about two weeks now, but I already feel at home. There are a lot of great people of every different kind of play style, and there's no one demanding that they play any differently. For a free company of our size that's a rare quality.

What drew me to Aureus Knights was their forums. They're active and full of useful information. There are several people that are constantly sharing new tactics and information from all corners of the internet. To me, that is a key sign of a healthy gaming community.

The information sharing part of Aureus Knights is the part I love most, but that's not all that's great. Aureus Knights is full of helpful people. I've been welcomed into fate grinds, chain-exp leveling parties, dungeon runs or I've just hung out in Mumble talking to free company mates while I do some crafting in town. It seems like there's always something going on.

If you're looking for an awesome free company, look no further.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fergu Gardel
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 35
    More than just a clan, AKS is a community. You get lots of information either in mumble or ingame and it all gets posted on the forums for future reference. I've met some great guys and gals I enjoy playing with, and have had lots of fun in my short time in the clan.

I don't want to sound much like an infomercial but: Call now, it's a limited time offer! (it's not actually limited, batteries not included)
    (1)
    Last edited by Fergu; 08-30-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Player
    Character
    G'teumya Magzh
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I'm voicing from an AKS members who doesn't live in the same region as the major player in the Gilgamesh or within the AKS probably. In short, I don't live in NA/US.
    I once had a doubt about joining a FC which the majority are NA players, hell I even doubted I wanna join Gilgamesh in the beginning considering my timezone (GMT+7 if you are curious).

But this FC is a place that I can really call 'home', the people are very friendly and helpful. Even before I had the chance to play with them in-game, the members were very active and friendly in forum as well.

So if by any chance you are still looking for a FC, and are worried about the timezone issue, I will tell you to stop worrying and join us. You won't regret it, because we are an international FC.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sargoreth Khat
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 25
    Thank you for your interest in the Knights!

I am a new applicant to the guild, and after being with them for the last week, I have to say they are a truly remarkable group of people. I have spent most of my MMO time playing as a solo player, mostly due to the fact that I cannot devote large blocks of time to doing dungeons and other group content. I was a little nervous about applying for a place with such a large group.

But it was futile to worry so much . These people are polite, helpful, and congenial. There are lots of people who are willing and ready to lend a hand for practically any endeavor. These people are looking to grow a wonderful community, that can endure beyond just one game or another's lifetime.

So if you a good group of exemplary people, stop by our forums and look us up!

http://www.aureusknights.com/forum.php

look forward to seeing you in Gilgamesh!

Sarg
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Marumaru Daiki
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 45
    Im gonna share a bit of my experience as one the recruits in AKS since open beta starts

First of all, the guild is very friendly! there isnt a single time ive been ignored whenever i login and says "Hi people!", everyone will always comes up with a reply, the same with as i logout
    All of the guildies will help u as much as they can, either with their experience/knowledge, whether u need a dungeon run (but this one depends on the dungeon, of course u cant expect to run lv 50 dungeon while most of the guildies still at their 30s)
    Ive run a few dungeons with fellow recruits, knights and officers in AKS, they all fun and most of all enjoyable! If u fail, u fail and laugh together then u give it another go, if u succeed, u laugh and celebrate together!

Well, i cant say much since im also new to this community, but im hoping i can contribute no matter how small it is for AKS

Hoping u guys who are interested in joining a fun and strong community to consider AKS as ur place
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Oldbear Grizou
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 26
    Being a normally very independent player that usually avoid membership in MMO groups I must say that I am pleasantly surprised at how friendly and accommodating this Free Company is.

All the members try their best to help each others, the mumble server is well organized and discussions about the game are interesting, timely and accurate. Members are always ready to provide help or to join in to do content in order to help each others, without anyone feeling pressure to have to perform.

In game LEVE levelling groups are a bunch of fun, dungeon run partners are easy to find and members are very good at their roles leading to a fun experience to those who are just coming into the FF MMO genre. The FC has fun events where we get to party and have fun in various locations as a means to get together for such things are naked runs, gauntlet runs, group pictures and more.

All in all, a great place to be if you want the best experience in playing one of the better game out there with a great bunch of people.

Get on the link from the OP and enjoy being part of a great FC.
    (2)
    Last edited by OldBear; 09-02-2013 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Edited to add a few more lines.

Player
    Character
    Taas Taru
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Last night we had our FFXIV ! If you saw us dancing naked through Ul'dah, we apologize for the scares We had over 90 of our 200 members out and it was a fun evening.

Here's some highlights from the evening:

Aureus Knights FFXIV Fall 2013 by RJO, on Flickr

Waving! by RJO, on Flickr

_

For the full after action report check out the article on our forums here:
    http://www.aureusknights.com/showthr...0576#post70576
    (2)
    Taas Taru of Gilgamesh
    Guild Officer of Aureus Knights
    AKS - Recruiting on Gilgamesh - www.aureusknights.com

Player
    Character
    Tidbits Holyhand
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 26
    I'm so glad to be a part of this guild/FC/community! It really is living up to be what I expected it to be: a friendly, active, helpful, fun and happy guild. There are characters of all different levels and play styles and plenty of people that want to group up to progress or just have some fun. Mumble is not uncomfortable at all. You can hop on and listen in, or just join in the conversation and bust out some laughs. For those still not comfortable with voice chat, the FC text chat is very active and everyone is very helpful on there as well.

If you read the charter and it seems like your type of FC, please check out the forums and join us. You won't be disappointed.
    (0)
    http://www.aureusknights.com/content.php

10. 09-04-2013 03:41 AM

Player
    Character
    K'larnya Silverclaw
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I've been with Aureus Knights for only a little more than a month and I can tell you that it is a very fun guild to be with. You'll find many types of personalities and ways of playing under the same roof with mainly one objective : Enjoy the game and share that fun with the people around them.

This is shown in many ways; people will help you out with any difficulties you may encounter in game, you'll get a huge amount of information and resources about the game, respect between members if always present, you get to do some cool guild events where everyone strips.... (aka naked march) well we keep our underwear

Every individual is contributing in his own way to the well being of the guild. Officers in charge of FFXIV chapter are also very passionate about it. You can feel their dedication to the community which affects positively the moral of the people around them.This is a very lively bunch.

(1000 characters limit)
    (0)
    Last edited by Myrvrad; 09-05-2013 at 06:44 AM.

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast