Player
    Character
    Zen Darkwind
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    This is Artex, I'm going in! Yay!

Aureus Knights are still open for any mature(ish), fun loving players to join. We have 8 Coil groups running and will be jumping into the new patch stuff head first(until Degru breaks his neck after jumping in the kiddie pool). There's room for everyone here and if you're in a smallish FC and are thinking about joining a bigger one to experience more in terms of Coil or housing, feel free to contact one of us. You don't have to give anything up to join and we don't require a sacrifice... unless you're a virgin like Amber. Then we'll sacrifice your innocence.

On a serious note, don't forget to spade or neuter your Miquote ladies and gentlemen. The sheer number that are running wild in Eorzea is blasphemous.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zen Darkwind
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Good morning everyone and happy patch day!

If you're looking for people to explore the new content feel free to grab an AKS member to check it out. If the one you speak with isn't available, it's likely he/she can still help you find some fresh meat!

I hear the Crystal Tower quest line involves doing like 4 FATEs? That seems pretty annoying. First thing I did this morning was get my Coeurl and Wolf minions. They're so friggin cute it hurts to look at em!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zen Darkwind
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    One week in with the new content and we've grown quite a bit and have various groups conquering new content. Are you looking for some relaxed yet awesome people to experience it with? Feel free to drop me a line in game if you're interested in us or have any questions. Any of our members should be able to direct you to an officer for an invite or you can just post on our forums at www.aureusknights.com.

Has anyone not done a treasure hunt? They're the best part of the new patch. I'm still working on getting a gatherer to 50 so I can get the good maps but just yesterday I was able to fish my first one up from a lvl 40 fishing spot. Gil, Myth tomes, random items, gear, and minions make for great rewards.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Artex G'kahkol
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    AKS would like to extend to you all a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and best wishes in the New Year.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashe Rabanastre
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Do you have any openings in your coil groups? My raid group recently fell apart. I have turn 5 kill experience and would like to find another FC to call home and one that can do t1-5! I have a geared/leveled BLM, SMN, and Scholar, all of which I could use very competently. ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Artex G'kahkol
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashenami View Post
    Do you have any openings in your coil groups? My raid group recently fell apart. I have turn 5 kill experience and would like to find another FC to call home and one that can do t1-5! I have a geared/leveled BLM, SMN, and Scholar, all of which I could use very competently. ^^
    We have about 8 static Coil groups in our FC with two more forming. Normally, there is always a need for a replacement member in a group for any week. Most people start as alternates before they get picked up by a group.
    (0)
    Last edited by Artex; 12-28-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Player
    Character
    Artex G'kahkol
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Happy New Years everyone!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zen Darkwind
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Happy New Year! We're starting strong and still openly accepting fun and mature(ish) people that want a large Free Company to hang out with. Check out our website or flag down a member in game for an invite.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zen Darkwind
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Hope you're having an awesome weekend and finding fun things to do in game like King Mog, HM Ultima, and Primal Extremes. We've got groups forming up to run all these and plenty more steadily. If you're looking for some fun people to hang out with feel free to give us a shout and we'll toss you an invite in game or poke a couple members if you just need a hand and many of us will try to help out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Artex G'kahkol
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Fyi we are getting a steady stream of newcomers to the game so if you're new and looking for an FC, we have plenty of people that are like you joining. Also we are a Rank 8 guild so the perks are nice regardless.
    (0)

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast