Player
    Character
    K'larnya Silverclaw
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    (1000 characters limit continued)
    I myself have been shy at first and I'm slowly showing my voice to the community on mumble and I've never felt rushed to do so. If the community continue evolving in this direction, I will surely stay for a long time and even transcend toward other games with them. To me, 75% of what makes online gaming successful after the first weeks is the community. Aureus Knights excel in that aspect.

My experience so far
    (0)
    Last edited by Myrvrad; 09-05-2013 at 06:03 AM.

Player
    Character
    Taas Taru
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Looking for a great FC? Aureus Knights is always looking for more.
    (1)
    Taas Taru of Gilgamesh
    Guild Officer of Aureus Knights
    AKS - Recruiting on Gilgamesh - www.aureusknights.com

Player
    Character
    Daku Lemarus
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

Fun, social times!

We love our dungeons and raids, but we also put on a good social event! We had a fishing derby this past weekend and we've got some fun stuff coming up in the next little bit!

Hit us up at http://www.aureusknights.com.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zen Darkwind
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Hello! I've been a member of the Knights for about a month now and really enjoy hanging out with everyone. There are so many members doing all different things that you're never alone in your goals. We have fun FC run events, dungeon groups, crafting groups, groups that do everything! The members are friendly and happy to help whenever they can too. Feel free to visit the site or talk to anyone in game if you have questions or are interested in joining.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zen Darkwind
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Bumping this up so new people may see it. We now have 4 groups in Coil and will probably have the 5th group starting this week(just need 2 people). If you're new to the server or been here awhile, feel free to contact anyone in game if you're interested in joining or check out our website at www.aureusknights.com. We're open to all, no credit check required. We only ask that you come to have fun and be friendly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Siouxsie Xioux
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 30
    Hi Folks, helpful bump of sorts and a chance to say hello! I just applied to your guild, look forward to hearing from you all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Artex G'kahkol
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Hi all, I'm in this guild and it's one of the best I've been in. We have several Coil Groups running and many more active players coming in every day. If you are looking for a Free Company to join then come check us out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zen Darkwind
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Good morning folks. We're still going strong and pushing 7 full groups through Coil right now with many waiting in the wings to form up. If you're looking for a casual, friendly FC feel free to chit chat with any of us online or on our website forums at www.aureusknights.com. We're open for anyone that wants to hang out and have a good time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Exhaltia Necrotatis
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Exhaltia here telling you to get your rectums in gear. There's no point in waiting to get started on 2.1. I'm the first winner of our guild lotto and I'm feeling richer already (2.675 mil richer to be precise!)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Artex G'kahkol
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhaltia View Post
    Exhaltia here telling you to get your rectums in gear. There's no point in waiting to get started on 2.1. I'm the first winner of our guild lotto and I'm feeling richer already (2.675 mil richer to be precise!)
    Rectum! Damn near killed him!
    (0)

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast