Player
    Character
    Lilith Saturn
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 18
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenDarkwind View Post
    Good Morning weary travelers. Are you tired of hanging solo? Has your Free Company fallen into a wasteland? Are you looking for some fun new people to hang out with? The Aureus Knights are open for anyone looking to have a good time while being friendly and respectful to your fellow members. If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to message me online or grab any member online.
    Hello i see you're a max level player but i was wondering if your company accepts low to starter players? i was hoping to find a guild who are just playing for fun and being nice to each other and you seem to fit that Write back and let me know please! thanks - Kieran
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Gwen Dolyn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Hi there!

We definitely accept new players and low-level characters. We have a few people in the guild who haven't finished leveling to 50 yet, so you wouldn't be alone, and we have a lot of people happy to help with the dungeons and raids as you go. We actually have a mix of everything - end-game raiders, new characters, devoted crafters, and (last but hardly least) Jon.

Give us a holler in-game or feel free to submit an application to the FC to catch the notice of an online officer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    G'ryn Varn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 22

Three Returning 2.0 Players!

Hey, my buddies and I (3 of us), have been looking around for a friendly guild. We were all 2.0 players who left right before the launch of 2.1.

I was wondering if you would be interested in having three players join your guild? We are currently not 50 since we just rerolled on this server from Diabolos.

If you are interested would anyone be able to send me an in game message or a private one?

My characters name is G'ryn Varn!

Thanks a bunch!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gwen Dolyn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Thanks for catching me online, Doobiemoto, and welcome to AKS!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hjarta Lavitz
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 26
    Hello, I'm fairly new to the server and game. I played FF XIV a little bit at launch but the group of players I had chosen to play the game with. All kind of quit at the same time. So I quit. Here almost a year later, I'm ready to give FF XIV another go. I like FF XIV a great deal, but a community is something you need to be a part of in any MMO. I've been looking for a friendly to new players FC and so far I like what I've read here. I tried to sign up on the website ,but I kept getting timeout errors.A friend and myself are interested in joining. I'll try to apply in game as well if possible.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Telesia Perriel
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Hi, I'm new to the server and this FC looks really interesting due to how it covers both casual and more hardcore play styles. I'm often busy and my playtime is inconsistent but typically I don't get online until after 9 or 10 PM PST. Does the FC have a decent amount of PST (or just late night) players?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gwen Dolyn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Hello, both! I saw your application, Hjarta, and will keep an eye out for you.

To answer Telesia - we have people on pretty much 24-7.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gwen Dolyn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gwen Dolyn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    AKS is always happy to welcome new members. Look us up in-game if you're interested in joining an active, entertaining group of people.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Daryon Krashe
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

Interest in FC

I was interested in your FC but I've been away from the game about 4 months and I can't seem to utilize the free company pane...did they make changes to the system at some point?
    (0)

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast