Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Brises Ravenheart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    It will all be on a wiki before long, if it isn't already.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hurtzfield Vanyen
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 27
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maya Rose
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 31
    I've never done the Pirates in Sastasha instance with any other of my characters and they can all fly, at level 25 I still cannot. Quest giver never gives.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Uppityoz - there are two possible things you might be missing/confused about. Firstly, the quest 'It's Probably Pirates' (the quest that unlocks Sastasha), is not a requirement for the airship pass, as you receive the airship pass before getting this quest. Secondly, the airship pass is given only once you complete your 'envoy' quest where you're sent to speak to the leaders of the two countries (if you're Gridanian, this is Merlwyb in Limsa Lominsa and Rauhbahn in Ul'dah).

Even though you take the airship to these two countries as part of the quest, the actual ability to ride them at your leisure isn't unlocked until you actually complete the quest. Again, if you're Gridanian, this quest isn't completed until you speak to the PLD named Bartholomew outside the door to the Fragant Chamber (where you met Rauhbahn) - the game will announce in big letters and a fanfare that 'airships are now available' once you've done so.

Ironically, Bartholomew is also the npc that starts off the next quest that leads into Sastasha if you're Gridanian ('Call of the Sea') - speaking to him after completing the Envoy quest he will send you to speak to Baderon at the Adventurer's Guild in Limsa - after doing so 'It's Probably Pirates' will then become available.

Hopefully this hasn't been too confusing for you.
    (0)
    Last edited by Enkidoh; 09-26-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Player
    Character
    Hansten Lothbrook
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 16

Also cannot Start CALL OF THE SEA

Same Problem. Starting World Ul'dah. Finished envoy, airships travel available, cannot start call of the sea. barthamew has no quest for me. FRUSTRATED. no idea, what to do now. An answer that works would be great thax
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hansten Lothbrook
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 16
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredace View Post
    Same Problem. Starting World Ul'dah. Finished envoy, airships travel available, cannot start call of the sea. barthamew has no quest for me. FRUSTRATED. no idea, what to do now. An answer that works would be great thax
    FIX: Starting world UL'dah: call of the sea is started from Nophica's Altair in Old Grindia Finally. MOVING ON Good Luck Fellow adventurers
    (0)

Player
    Character
    M'irau Rhya
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Feron View Post
    It's not always about "being a man" and doing them. The game doesn't always do a good job of telling you where to go next. I have no idea if quests I'm on are part of the story chain or not. I finished the quest to unlock a dungeon and then got nothing new. Previously I would have gotten a quest to do it that would have led me someplace else. I have nothing in my log, and nothing is showing up on my Duty list.

I'm doing the materia quests hoping that they unlock more story. I can't get the chocobo quest, I cant get the company quest...it just sucks. If they were going to gate EVERYTHING behind quests, they should do a WAY better job linking you from one to the next.

I'm not the only person experiencing these problems; I /shout and get piles of responses telling me that they to are stuck or unsure how to proceed.
    100% of the time you unlock a dungeon they want you to go through it to go further.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3