Character
    Saraana Qalli
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80

New to Kujata

Hello Everyone!!
    Alesia here and just figured I'd make a post here to get the forum going a bit more!

I did orignally join Kujata to play when the beta was going when I got a log in error and Ive got to say the server and its people have started to grow on me ^w^
    Do hope everyone else is enjoying the server as well!!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Albel Vain
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 31
    lol sad... not many ppl frequent the Forum these days after launch.

I guess I will say hi, but I'm actually from Behemoth. Thinking of transfer though. It'll be either Kujata, Ixion or Valefor. Could you tell me more about Kujata? As in, any login issues so far?
    (0)

Free Company Weblink: http://shinracorporation.guildlaunch.com/
    IGN: Albel Vain

Player
    Character
    Begeta Bastich
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I've had very few issues logging in. The only problems I really had was occasionally getting booted between 11p - 12a PST and being unable to log in afterwards until the next morning. I figured it was just the system booting some NA to make room for JP to login. I'm fine with that though, seems only fair given the restrictions. I was a little disappointed this morning when I ran the update while getting ready for work and when it completed, it asked me to re-enter my credentials and then create a character as if I didn't have one already. I reloaded and was unable to connect to JP servers so I couldn't confirm that my character data was intact. I did see quite a few post topics saying 3102 is back again but I didn't read any of them because I just got bored with the same rants over and over. I guess I'll find out if I'm able to log in with my character tonight when I get home. I'll keep my fingers crossed lol.

Edit - I am a bit concerned for my character's well being now since I notice that the info hasn't updated. Still showing me as PUG and main as 23LNC. When I last logged out it was as 29LNC. I'm now crossing my fingers AND toes.
    (0)
    Last edited by Begeta; 09-05-2013 at 02:28 AM.

Player
    Character
    Leodaire Rochedalaix
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    I'm on Kujata originally from Phoenix server I since deleted my character on that server though. I still have no idea what class I want to main though right now I'm 17 Pugilist, 16 Marauder, and 16 Lancer. I really enjoyed the Marauder class but I already messed it up I thought it was a DD class so I put all my points into Strength. Granted I'm only level 16 so it should be fine at higher levels, if I put the rest of my points in Vitality I'm a min/max so it bothers me a bit lol...

I did my first 2 dungeons today the wait time was pretty long, but other than that I really dig this server and I don't plan on going anywhere.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    P'lahmui Runja
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 23
    Well I'll say hello as well. I originally made this character on this server due to the logon issues during early access, but have found I love the pugilist game play and have become attached to this character. I've considered switching to one of the North American servers but didn't want to switch servers before I knew if there was anybody fun to play with here.

I try to be on most evenings US central time zone so if anybody is interested in doing anything hit me up.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kenshin Orlie
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 44
    For the most part Kujata seems like a pretty good world. I don't have any issues logging in. Seems to be a decent mix of English speaking players along with Japanese, French, and some others. My one complaint would be that I always seem to have long wait times for dungeons and party related instances. I'm sure part of this is due to being a damage dealer. Anyone know of any good Free Companies or Linkshells that help members with group duties during the evenings (central time) and are looking for new members? I'm in a Free Company now, but it seems either not many people are on during the evening or they just don't try to help people much. Thanks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shady Grove
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzion View Post
    For the most part Kujata seems like a pretty good world. I don't have any issues logging in. Seems to be a decent mix of English speaking players along with Japanese, French, and some others. My one complaint would be that I always seem to have long wait times for dungeons and party related instances. I'm sure part of this is due to being a damage dealer.
    I am on Balmung N/A Legacy server and the wait times for dungeons are very long - sometimes close to an hour for the low level dungeons. I am thinking of re-rolling on this server because of the over population and to be honest - crudeness of the NA populace. (I am from North America, so I can make that statement with embarrassment) Lol
    (0)
    http://

Player
    Character
    Meia Horne
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 67
    I am thinking of moving over too, I work the night shift and there's barely anyone online when I am on.
    (0)