Player
    Character
    Chris Fenixfire
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

Copy and Pasted Item Models....Seriously SQEnix!!

I don't know if it was intentionally done or if it was an oversight or what but Direwolf weapon items are exactly the same as Giantsgall weapon items in appearance, which personally does not give me much inspiration to go get it aside from the stat difference in PvP. Laziness seems to be a trend for SQEnix, the Warwolf weapons and armor items look exclusive but the they are ilv70 compared to ilv90 Direwolf items so why make the cooler looking items less efficient than the uglier ones, i don't get it.

They are tonnes of other copy and pasted things with slight colour changes in the game which after awhile kinda make things look "meh" *cough AF Gear cough*, c'mon SQEnix get the creative juices flowing.

Don't get me wrong though i'm enjoying the game and they are great looking items i love, Garudas Bow, Darklight gear and Allagan gear to name a few, i just hope with future addition of content SQEnix doesn't make it a trend to copy and paste models.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zurgan Zargarius
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    well at the il90 pvp gear can be dyed unlike some some the loot they are based on like the direwolf drg gear being a copy of cavalry gear tanks get from the longstep
    (0)